Windows 10: Desktop won’t load

Discus and support Desktop won’t load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kakkarot_73, May 14, 2020.

1. Desktop won’t load

So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks

submitted by /u/kakkarot_73
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kakkarot_73, May 14, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 14, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Desktop won’t load

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Desktop won’t load [​IMG]

Thema:

Desktop won’t load

1. Desktop won’t load - Similar Threads - Desktop won’t load

2. why won’t it load!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  3. why won’t it load!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  4. I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I extracted a winrar file and Desktop won’t load.: When i extraced the file on accident it overloaded my desktop. Everything else still works all of the apps open up. I looked at other peoples problems and they said to restore it to a previous save of windows. But the problem is i dont have any previous saves of windows....
  5. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t load: I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the cpu and and took out a ram stick. I messed up when putting the ram back in by putting it in sideways and it didn’t go into...
  6. My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop

My pc won’t load to windows or my desktop: Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help with “the blue screen of death” stop code 0xc000021a ive tried everything but when i do reset pc it keeps saying no changes were made so if any one can help i will appreciate it[IMG]...
  7. Windows won’t complete load for can’t find desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won’t complete load for can’t find desktop folder: Hi, first post. My computer blue screened ( hasn’t in last 3 yrs so a reliable sort). On restart it says “location unavailable C:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop”, and then just keeps loopy error message and loads no more. if I goto that location there is indeed...
  8. Games won’t load

Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  9. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...
  10. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...