Windows 10: Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed

Discus and support Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have a new hard drive, which I think needs to be formatted. I've tried to install it in two different desktops and with it installed neither one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GregCowling, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed

Have a new hard drive, which I think needs to be formatted. I've tried to install it in two different desktops and with it installed neither one of them would start. Does that indicate something is wrong with the hard drive or is there something else I can do?

:)

GregCowling, Oct 4, 2020
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Oct 4, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed

1. Desktop Won't Start With New HDD Installed - Similar Threads - Desktop Won't Start

2. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...: Hello, I have the same problem as JamesWesthead1 told about under this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hdd-with-new-windows-installation-wont-work/963c5a00-908e-43ae-86ab-8f040cf07e43I hope that DaveM121 will help me too!I would like to know...
  3. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...: Hello, I have the same problem as JamesWesthead1 told about under this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hdd-with-new-windows-installation-wont-work/963c5a00-908e-43ae-86ab-8f040cf07e43I hope that DaveM121 will help me too!I would like to know...
  4. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Installer Won't Run for Clean Install on New HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Won't Run for Clean Install on New HDD: Hello!I'm hoping someone might be able to help me solve this issue - I've been reading troubleshooting articles all day and still can't get Windows to install. Here's the context: I was giving a pre-loved gaming computer that, at least in theory, only needed a new hard drive...
  6. Windows Installer Won't Run for Clean Install on New HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Won't Run for Clean Install on New HDD: Hello!I'm hoping someone might be able to help me solve this issue - I've been reading troubleshooting articles all day and still can't get Windows to install. Here's the context: I was giving a pre-loved gaming computer that, at least in theory, only needed a new hard drive...
  7. Windows Installer Won't Run for Clean Install on New HDD

8. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation

New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation: Hello, I got a pre-built PC with windows 10 like 4 yers ago and have changed multiple parts on it except the HDD. This HDD had was old an making noses and had to get a new HDD because my my PC wouldn't boot on the old one. So I was able to get the USB windows installer and...
  9. Installed new HDD, now windows won't shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Installed new HDD, now windows won't shut down.: So I bought a new Seagate Barracuda hard drive to stick into my pc as additional storage. I stuck it into my systemSata cabling and whatnot and plugged it into my second sata slot available on my motherboard. Installed the driver like...
  10. My games started lagging after installing new HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games started lagging after installing new HDD: Hello there folk's. So I have a dell G5 laptop i7-8th gen with 1060 maxQ design graphic card. A few weeks back I decided to extend my storage from 1TB to 2TB as this is the max upgrade option possible for my laptop. After installing the new HDD I tried to copy past all the...