Windows 10: desktop

Discus and support desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOw do I arrange the desktop icons all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop/de137843-ca7f-4e4f-9d35-da58b20235d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaWhite4, Apr 14, 2019.

1. desktop

HOw do I arrange the desktop icons all at once?

:)

DonnaWhite4, Apr 14, 2019

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 14, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 14, 2019
  4. desktop

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

desktop

1. desktop - Similar Threads - desktop

2. Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files: Hi, so i recently updated to windows 10 1903 after putting it off for a while and folders on my desktop arent there anymore and i cannot find them. So, basically the update was going normally until it went into the sign in. It came up with " The user profile server failed...
  3. Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.: I have a Gateway desktop computer running Win 10 (upgraded from Win Vista). It got some problems, the more I tried to fix it the worse it gets. Now the computer doesn't even boot. Need help on how to redo everything. I did notice when the computer is just turned on,...
  4. How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop

How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop: Sir How to enable Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop I have downloaded Android Emulator Blue Stacks in my Windows 10.But this particular App is not working ,as it is asking for enabling Virtualization in Bios Windows 10 which is a bit...
  5. One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...: Would love to be able to pin a 'Live Tile" to the desktop... Issue; Someone always take away the innovations that make Windows OS special....
  6. Window not closing (able to select files and folders from the desktop through the window)...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window not closing (able to select files and folders from the desktop through the window)...: i was playing minecraft and wanted to go to a new world after getting off of a 1.13 server but after clicking singleplayer panicked after noticing i had 1.14and spammed the close window button (Red "X") and then instead of the window closing it froze and i could select...
  7. When i click on a shortcut on desktop cursor takes too long

When i click on a shortcut on desktop cursor takes too long: When i click on anything on my desktop it takes too long to load folders or shortcuts and left or right click are the same . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-a-shortcut-on-desktop-cursor-takes/e5c6b3f1-8961-42b2-b2f3-6c58b8d59922
  8. Desktop photo won't change

Desktop photo won't change: No matter what folder I select and set to randomly change the default image, it seems to stick on the same one. Changing to another folder seems to work for a few changes then that to sticks with one image. If I used the root folder of my photo collection it would have...
  9. Remote Desktop Connect: The credentials that were used to connect to IP did not work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connect: The credentials that were used to connect to IP did not work.: Hi, I am trying to use Remote Desktop Connect of Remote Desktop App to connect remotely to another computer. I find the other computer using its IP and am prompted for my credentials. When I enter my microsoft credentials, it tells me "The credentials that were used to...
  10. Desktop photo won't change

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop photo won't change: No matter what folder I select and set to randomly change the default image, it seems to stick on the same one. Changing to another folder seems to work for a few changes then that to sticks with one image. If I used the root folder of my photo collection it would have...