Windows 10: desktop

Discus and support desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just reinstalled my printer to computer. how do I save printer to desktop so I have an icon to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyceS59, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JoyceS59 Win User

desktop

I just reinstalled my printer to computer. how do I save printer to desktop so I have an icon to click

:)

JoyceS59, Jun 5, 2019

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 5, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 5, 2019
  4. desktop

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

desktop

1. desktop - Similar Threads - desktop

2. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  3. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  4. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11: I want to turn on the Virtualization TechnologyI tired F10 and esc multiple times right after I turn on the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-desktop-computer-not-letting-me-into-bios/1a47519b-6f70-4d50-aa40-3617dd1a2bd1
  6. HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11

HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11: I want to turn on the Virtualization TechnologyI tired F10 and esc multiple times right after I turn on the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-desktop-computer-not-letting-me-into-bios/1a47519b-6f70-4d50-aa40-3617dd1a2bd1
  7. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  8. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  9. how can i change the default username on my new desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the default username on my new desktop?: I use my Microsoft account to set up new dell xps laptop. The default username when I use whoami to check in the command line, there is always a letter missing. For example, my name is peter sam, the whoami return "pete", although i really want to get "peter". I check the "My...
  10. how can i change the default username on my new desktop?

how can i change the default username on my new desktop?: I use my Microsoft account to set up new dell xps laptop. The default username when I use whoami to check in the command line, there is always a letter missing. For example, my name is peter sam, the whoami return "pete", although i really want to get "peter". I check the "My...