Windows 10: DesktopBackground missing?

Discus and support DesktopBackground missing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. DesktopBackground missing?

In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when background is selected as Slideshow.
    The DesktopBackground is missing for me even though I am also using Win 10 Pro. Why so?

:)

onlytanmoy, Sep 28, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  4. DesktopBackground missing?

Printer default colour

If you have the time, could you do as I suggested giving me a step x step in case I have missed something please.

frenchman96, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

DesktopBackground missing?

1. DesktopBackground missing? - Similar Threads - DesktopBackground missing

2. Battery percentage icon missing from brand new Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage icon missing from brand new Surface Pro: Hi there, I have gone to settings/personalisation/taskbar and cannot find the batter/power under "select which icons appear on taskbar", and when I look under "turn system icons on or off", then the power icon is greyed out. When I go to device manager, there is no...
  3. The Strange Case of the Missing Pause Feature Update Setting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The Strange Case of the Missing Pause Feature Update Setting: This has been discussed in another thread, but I came across some strange issues with this in trying to get the "Pause Feature Updates" setting to come back after the update to v1903. There appears to be three different methods (if you have Win10 Pro) of setting this pause...
  4. Microsoft Store missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing: How do I load Microsoft Store on my windows 10 pc if it isn't loaded on computer now. I can't reset because it appears nowhere in a programs list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing/4601f34e-8dcb-4fd7-a9f6-2b7b6258550a"
  5. WiFi Missing From My Windows 10 After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Missing From My Windows 10 After Clean Install: I have a Lenovo 43309FG. I switched it at dawn 4 days ago to downloads and i had this only ethernet option. I checked device manager, the wifi driver, Broadcom 802.11n was hidden. There was no option as to how to unhide it so I uninstalled and restarted the pc and when i did,...
  6. NTLDR missing after every alternate windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NTLDR missing after every alternate windows 10 update: It appears that whenever windows 10 updates either ntldr goes missing or returns. Why does this keep happening. ItT is a real frustration not knowing when I switch on after an update whether I will have to give the three finger salute to get my PC to boot up until the next...
  7. StartLayout XML file missing last section

StartLayout XML file missing last section: Run as PowerShell Administrator: PS C:\Windows\system32> Export-StartLayout -Path "D:\Custom_StartLayout.xml" When I open the xml file the last group "More Readers" is completely missing. All else looks okay. [ATTACH] Here is the beginning code, first group, last group...
  8. secutiy tab missing from file how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    secutiy tab missing from file how do you fix it: security Tab missing on a file , I can not get to back up, Just want check see if it is right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secutiy-tab-missing-from-file-how-do-you-fix-it/59868fe5-6cfb-4d1a-bc00-d030dcbdf0a7"
  9. Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop: Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop. Cannnot find Bluetooth on/off Button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-icon-missing-after-windows-10-download/75a25110-a25e-47e2-9cc0-ead696ce0d4a
  10. DesktopBackground missing?

DesktopBackground missing?: In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when background is selected as Slideshow. The DesktopBackground is missing for me even though I am also using Win 10 Pro. Why so? 141445