Windows 10: DesktopBackground missing?

Discus and support DesktopBackground missing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by onlytanmoy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. DesktopBackground missing?

In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when background is selected as Slideshow.
    The DesktopBackground is missing for me even though I am also using Win 10 Pro. Why so?

:)

onlytanmoy, Sep 28, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  4. DesktopBackground missing?

Printer default colour

If you have the time, could you do as I suggested giving me a step x step in case I have missed something please.

frenchman96, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

DesktopBackground missing?

1. DesktopBackground missing? - Similar Threads - DesktopBackground missing

2. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  3. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  4. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  5. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  6. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  7. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  8. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

9. Looking For DesktopBackground

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking For DesktopBackground: If this is not the right sub please direct me to the correct one. I have had my computer, a Lenovo laptop, for a few years. When I got it I was able to transfer everything from my old laptop including the wallpaper which is a bunch of pictures that change every thirty...
  10. DesktopBackground missing?

in Windows 10 Support
    DesktopBackground missing?: In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when background is selected as Slideshow. The DesktopBackground is missing for me even though I am also using Win 10 Pro. Why so? 141445

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 missing desktopbackground