Windows 10: Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update

Discus and support Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; to it broke it. I still have two separate data base and text document backups and would like to fix it with a new install so it works as it used to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 10fused, Feb 6, 2019.

1. 10fused Win User

Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update

to it broke it.

I still have two separate data base and text document backups and would like to fix it with a new install so it works as it used to.

Easy access to those dates is needed.

Desktop Calendar

After it updated for some reason I am not sure how happened, the only control I had over it was managing to make it move across my split monitors where it got stuck becoming less than useless.

Making sure I had prior exported text and data base backups, I deleted it and even killed the registry entries for it and "Bejing Cloud". Simply haven't been able to make it work again and the developer is unresponsive.

Any ideas?

:)

10fused, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Tommy Win User

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Feb 6, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 6, 2019
  4. sahil_7 Win User

Anna update 1/2 and 2/2 fail

I tried various options to no avail. Finally, did a factory reset with erase all data option. Selecting Anna 1/2 and Ovi Store update before other options did the trick on my N8.

The changes in the updates are awesome Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update :)!!

@Rollindice - unfortunately, the steps in that link are not working for everyone :-|. I tried both solutions listed on that page.

sahil_7, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update - Similar Threads - Desktopcal 4330 worked

2. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years: I have a windows 10 home OS on a desktop which will not update, for 2 plus years. This may help: 0x80070422We cannot change the registry value from Disabled. Access denied in Windows Updater. We have run troubleshooter on Windows Update which notes no problems. I seemed to...
  3. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years: I have a windows 10 home OS on a desktop which will not update, for 2 plus years. This may help: 0x80070422We cannot change the registry value from Disabled. Access denied in Windows Updater. We have run troubleshooter on Windows Update which notes no problems. I seemed to...
  4. Windows 10 home hasn't updated in 2 years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One drive not active for 2 years

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not active for 2 years: Hi Team, Request your help to restore pictures that were on my One Drive. My account was inactive for more than 2 years. Can someone help! Thanks S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-active-for-2-years/001c3bf5-5c04-465e-b858-af91dae98c40
  6. Activate Windows after 2 years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows after 2 years: I bought my pc from a reputable retailer 2 years ago and activated Windows at that time Today I woke my computer from hibernation, and there's a permanent message on the screen telling me to activate Windows Why is it asking me to do that? I've already activated it I...
  7. great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    great experience with microsoft level 2 technician: so i am having too much problems with my forza horizon 4 first game was missing .dll files,i fixed that by downloading .dll files after that game was still not launching,fix for that was to open powershell and type in: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml but...
  8. Failing Windows 10 Updates for 2+ years now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failing Windows 10 Updates for 2+ years now: Intro: - Hello, I've been trying to solve this issue for more than 2 years now. I have previously contacted 2 separate Microsoft support agents via phone which ended in both of them attempting to solve my issue with remote controlling my PC. They both failed and told me there...
  9. Failing to update windows 10 for the past 2 years.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failing to update windows 10 for the past 2 years.: Hey guys, making this topic as a last resort before reinstalling windows completely. I have had problems updating my windows to 1803/1809 now for the past almost 2 years and I've tried so many of the broad amount of solutions on the internet but nothing seems to work. I'm...
  10. Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktopcal 2.2.32.4330 worked great for years then somehow an update: to it broke it. I still have two separate data base and text document backups and would like to fix it with a new install so it works as it used to. Easy access to those dates is needed. Desktop Calendar After it updated for some reason I am not sure how happened, the...