Windows 10: Desktops affect RAM

Discus and support Desktops affect RAM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a feature in Windows that in Task View of different desktops. Is RAM affected when you have more than one desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidCamilleri1, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Desktops affect RAM

There is a feature in Windows that in Task View of different desktops.

Is RAM affected when you have more than one desktop?

:)

DavidCamilleri1, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 26, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Desktops affect RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 26, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

Desktops affect RAM

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Desktops affect RAM

1. Desktops affect RAM - Similar Threads - Desktops affect RAM

2. High bus ram speed is it affect to how much the number of ram used and stored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High bus ram speed is it affect to how much the number of ram used and stored?: Hi everyone, who read this post I have a question about between the bus speed ram and how much ram used for system. I hear my friend said: the higher the bus speed ram, the easier it is to overflow RAM maybe knew: ram will use much more and it's can be caused fully ram. Is it...
  3. High bus ram speed is it affect to how much the number of ram used and stored?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High bus ram speed is it affect to how much the number of ram used and stored?: Hi everyone, who read this post I have a question about between the bus speed ram and how much ram used for system. I hear my friend said: the higher the bus speed ram, the easier it is to overflow RAM maybe knew: ram will use much more and it's can be caused fully ram. Is it...
  4. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  5. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Customization
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  6. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How much will ram and a ssd affect minecraft performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much will ram and a ssd affect minecraft performance?: Here are my specs currently for my laptop. Intel celeron 1017u 1.6ghzi know, really low performance cpu, but i have fixed most performance issues with the cpu by turning off background apps and messing with some system settings until i got the performance that i liked 12gb...
  8. How much will ram and a see affect minecraft performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much will ram and a see affect minecraft performance?: Here are my specs currently for my laptop. Intel celeron 1017u 1.6ghzi know, really low performance cpu, but i have fixed most performance issues with the cpu by turning off background apps and messing with some system settings until i got the performance that i liked 12gb...
  9. How does ram affect fps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How does ram affect fps?: Hi my laptop has a intel celeron 1017u. I self upgraded my laptops ram and internal hdd to ssd. The ram used to be 4gb1x 4gb stick, ddr3 and it is now 12gb1x 8gb ram, 1x4gb ram i already know that using these two sticks will not have any issues, as they have the same specs,...
  10. Does RAM affect laptop battery life?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does RAM affect laptop battery life?: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...412W1BDT&psc=1 I have 8gb and considering upgrading to 16gb ram. I saw in this description, it reduces battery consumption by over 40%. I never heard of this. If anything, wouldn't more ram use more battery life of your battery?...