Windows 10: Desktops randomly made while playing games?

Discus and support Desktops randomly made while playing games? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I am playing FPS games like Valorant or OW, sometimes a new desktop will be made randomly and will switch to us thus getting me killed... Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redditistrash4chan, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Desktops randomly made while playing games?

Whenever I am playing FPS games like Valorant or OW, sometimes a new desktop will be made randomly and will switch to us thus getting me killed...

Any possible fix? It is really annoying me.

submitted by /u/redditistrash4chan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redditistrash4chan, Apr 3, 2021

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Desktops randomly made while playing games?

Games minimising to desktop randomly

Has anyone encountered an issue where games minimise to your desktop randomly?

I've done everything i can think of and have tried most suggested things online. the only way I've managed to resolve the issue briefly is when i re-install windows. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The problem occurs in full-screen applications and is really frustrating even though the games are running perfectly.

My Specs are - Win 10, i3-9100, gtx 1660 ti, 16 gb ram.

I am trying to run the games on borderless which is fine but the sound and mouse drop out at random intervals.

Shanegray490, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Desktops randomly made while playing games?

1. Desktops randomly made while playing games? - Similar Threads - Desktops randomly made

2. Windows randomly reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly reboots while playing games: Hello, I've been having this issue for a few months now, where about 30 minutes after playing any video game, my computer screen shuts off, the fan whirrs, and my computer restarts. I've checked eventviewer, which gives me the following error:The computer has rebooted from a...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  5. Random crashes while playing games

Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  6. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  7. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  8. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Virtual desktop randomly made while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual desktop randomly made while playing games: Randomly makes a desktop and tabs me out of games, really pissing me off now and I have searched everywhere for a fix but did have not found anything. Please help, thanks submitted by /u/redditistrash4chan [link] [comments]...