Windows 10: DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar

Discus and support DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Some PC users have reported noticing an empty window named DesktopWindowXamlSource on the Windows 11/10 taskbar and wondering what it is and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 17, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar

DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar [​IMG]
    Some PC users have reported noticing an empty window named DesktopWindowXamlSource on the Windows 11/10 taskbar and wondering what it is and how they can remove it. This post explains and offers suggestions on what affected PC users can do to rectify this somewhat irksome anomaly on their system. What is DesktopWindowXamlSource? DesktopWindowXamlSource is the […]

This article DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Bazsl1 Win User

DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?

Win 10 Pro with all updates installed. Starting today, and invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on the taskbar. This window has something to do with OneDrive since closing it shuts down OneDrive. What is causing this window to appear in the taskbar and how can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Bazsl1, Feb 17, 2023
  3. mandango Win User
    What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?

I am on Windows 10 and since a few days I get a taskbar item name "DesktopWindowXamlSource" which has no action.
    If I right-click on it and close it, it closes my OneDrive down, which is not what I want.

I already reinstalled onedrive and re-linked my account, but the taskbar item always reappears.

I used to use onedrive for years, but never had this taskbar item before.

How can I get rid of this crappy thing which only fills my taskbar without any use?

mandango, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Bazsl1 Win User

DesktopWindowXamlSource now appears on my Win 10 taskbar?

Starting today an invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on my Win 10 Pro taskbar. Closing this window shuts down OneDrive so it has something to do with OneDrive. All updates are installed on this PC. How do I get rid of this annoying icon on the taskbar. Thanks.

Bazsl1, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

1. DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on Taskbar - Similar Threads - DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window

2. What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?: I am on Windows 10 and since a few days I get a taskbar item name "DesktopWindowXamlSource" which has no action.If I right-click on it and close it, it closes my OneDrive down, which is not what I want.I already reinstalled onedrive and re-linked my account, but the taskbar...
  3. What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?: I am on Windows 10 and since a few days I get a taskbar item name "DesktopWindowXamlSource" which has no action.If I right-click on it and close it, it closes my OneDrive down, which is not what I want.I already reinstalled onedrive and re-linked my account, but the taskbar...
  4. What is DesktopWindowXamlSource on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?: Win 10 Pro with all updates installed. Starting today, and invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on the taskbar. This window has something to do with OneDrive since closing it shuts down OneDrive. What is causing this window to appear in the taskbar and how...
  6. DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?

DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?: Win 10 Pro with all updates installed. Starting today, and invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on the taskbar. This window has something to do with OneDrive since closing it shuts down OneDrive. What is causing this window to appear in the taskbar and how...
  7. DesktopWindowXamlSource window in taskbar?

8. DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on taskbar

DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on taskbar: This just started showing up a couple of days ago and I cannot find any current information on the issue or how to fix it. I'm running:Windows 10 Home, V. 22H2, 19045.2311. Any ideas?...
  9. DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on taskbar: This just started showing up a couple of days ago and I cannot find any current information on the issue or how to fix it. I'm running:Windows 10 Home, V. 22H2, 19045.2311. Any ideas?...
  10. DesktopWindowXamlSource empty window on taskbar