Windows 10: Desperate call: Reinstalling WIndows Store after Removal

Discus and support Desperate call: Reinstalling WIndows Store after Removal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I think this was the most stupid thing I could've ever done with my computer. I deleted alot of folders from C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lucasbovy, Aug 8, 2020.

1. lucasbovy Win User

Desperate call: Reinstalling WIndows Store after Removal

Hello everyone,

I think this was the most stupid thing I could've ever done with my computer. I deleted alot of folders from C:\Program Files\WIndowsApps. So now I can't use Windows Store, neither Groove Music, Photos, etc... you get it. I screwed it up.

I was so desperate that I did reset Windows reset without losing my personal files, which I still partly did, and of course, I tried so many things that I saw on the internet, talking about PowerShell, blah blah blah...

I found this package "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11811.1001.18.0_neutral_split.scale-100_8wekyb3d8bbwe" and as the solutions on the internet are dating from 4 or 5 years ago, I truly wish someone here could help me explaining what I should exactly do to not screw up more my computer.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Lucas

:)

lucasbovy, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Jaaggs Win User

How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Aug 8, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Desperate call: Reinstalling WIndows Store after Removal - Similar Threads - Desperate call Reinstalling

2. BSOD after removing bad RAM and reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after removing bad RAM and reinstalling windows: Hi,I recently got a new computer about a week ago.It was working well for a little while and then I got constant BSODs of various types, mostly memory management, and other issues like Chrome or Firefox crashing.I ran memtest86 and found that one of the RAM modules was bad.I...
  3. WINDOWS 11 and Desperation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 and Desperation!: I've just plugged in my new HP Win 11 pc. And it won't let me in! I've got to the "Choose your Settings" bit and it won't un-gray the "Accept". I just keep going around on "Continue". It doesn't help that my TV Screen and HDMI cable provide only a small window, not Full...
  4. WINDOWS 11 and Desperation!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 and Desperation!: I've just plugged in my new HP Win 11 pc. And it won't let me in! I've got to the "Choose your Settings" bit and it won't un-gray the "Accept". I just keep going around on "Continue". It doesn't help that my TV Screen and HDMI cable provide only a small window, not Full...
  5. microsoft store reinstall after deleting it

microsoft store reinstall after deleting it: i uninstalled microsoft store using cmd promptget-appxpackage remove package as it was not opening and now i want to reinstall it.i tried using the command Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Windows store not reinstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not reinstalling: So from the past 2 weeks i was not able to install any of my gamepass games through the xbox app so i decided to go through some of the Microsoft community forums and this guide -...
  7. windowsstore in ...\windowsapps\ was removed, i it possible to reinstall windows store?

windowsstore in ...\windowsapps\ was removed, i it possible to reinstall windows store?: We used a script in our Task Sequence that removes some specific windows products from the image, including the windows store. The problem with this scripts was that it removes these programs from the ..\windowsapps\ folder so there is no way to restore these with the...
  8. No Microsoft Store after Windows 10 reinstall

No Microsoft Store after Windows 10 reinstall: Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 and I found that Microsoft Store is not installed, there is Microsoft store logo but when I clicked on it, it does nothing. I cannot install or use some apps that haven't downloaded. I've been searching for solution but I got nothing other...
  9. Problem after removing and reinstalling apps

Problem after removing and reinstalling apps: So I am a new windows 10 user - got a new computer and it came with windows 10. I went looking for a way to remove the apps I didn't want, and got a bit excited and removed too many, so then I looked for a way to put them back, I followed all the directions and steps but I...
  10. Reinstalling Windows Store

Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...