Windows 10: Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from...

Discus and support Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since yesterday, every time a customer of Microsoft 365 clicks on a link from our domain, safe links blocks it and tells them that our site is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juan Carlos Madriz, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from...

Since yesterday, every time a customer of Microsoft 365 clicks on a link from our domain, safe links blocks it and tells them that our site is malicious which it's not.

Our domain is marked as safe on all the other security providers we've found. Only Microsoft Advance Thread Protection is blocking it.

We talked to Office 365 support, but they say they can't help.

There has to be a way for Microsoft to fix the issue on their block domain list inside ATP safelinks.

This situation is really hurting our business.
    Can anyone help please?

:)

Juan Carlos Madriz, Sep 12, 2020

2. blocking advertisement in Microsoft Edge

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

Please follow the steps to block Pop-ups or Ads.

• Open “Microsoft Edge settings”.
    • Select the option “View advance settings”.
    • Turn on “Pop-up block”.
    • And also turn on “help protect me from malicious sites and downloads from Smart filter”.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 12, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from...

Google Advanced Protection Program expands to Google Chrome

Source: The Advanced Protection Program expands to Chrome

Brink, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from...

1. Desperate for help... Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection started to block the links from... - Similar Threads - Desperate help Microsoft

2. Virus & Thread Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Thread Protection: Why My Virus & Thread Protection Has Stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-thread-protection/3db89fd5-b049-418a-8266-b10723ca893b
  3. Windows Defender Advanced Protection Service missing from Services? Help

Windows Defender Advanced Protection Service missing from Services? Help: Im running Windows 10 alot of times my laptop puts up a notication “Microsoft Defender Antivirus is turned off” but when I check it always says its turned on. Is this some sort of bug? Also.. yesterday i had this huge issue with my antivrius on my laptop:...
  4. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: For a very long time, this problem has been pissing me off and I can't find a fix. My mic keeps adjusting itself. I usually keep it at 40% but it keeps spiking up to 80% or 90%. I use a superlux E205U which is a USB mic. I would really appreciate it if u could spare some...
  5. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection

Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection: Good day, We have a lot of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection licenses under our Microsoft 365 admin center. need to find out if these are standalone licenses that i can use on our enterprise workstations that are running a mixture of windows 7 , 8.1 and 10?...
  6. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  7. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  8. Virus and Thread Protection : Unauthorized Changes Blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and Thread Protection : Unauthorized Changes Blocked: Dear HP Members, i have facing a issue which is i don't know need to delete the files / or / folder / or / remove from uninstall program before doing so i need your concern my error is : Unauthorized changes blocked - : controlled folder access blocked...
  9. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: When will ATP be rolled out to Joe Public ? Probably we benefit in some way already because surely anything it stops is relayed to Windows Security . However it would be great and reassuring to know we have it in our Arsenal . Welcome any opinions Thanks...
  10. I'm desperate for help!!

I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...