Windows 10: Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?

Discus and support Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I please get help, in installing C+C Tiberium wars, on PC windows10 It gets about two thirds way up, then it sticks on "updating component... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hors77, May 24, 2020.

1. Hors77 Win User

Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ?

Can I please get help, in installing C+C Tiberium wars, on PC windows10

It gets about two thirds way up, then it sticks on "updating component registration", then it fails, saying "Data error, Cyclic Redundancy check".

P.s. i did install it, around 2 months ago, and it was working fine, but i had to do a clean install of w10, and now it just wont install at all. Ive tried registering with EA, but although i have a great data connection, it just wont connect, to register. Not being too good, technogy-wise, i am just I assuming THIS is the problem ?

Anyhow, any help will be greatly apprecuated.

Thank you all in advance.

:)

Hors77, May 24, 2020
  2. Ravenas Win User
    Ravenas, May 24, 2020
  3. Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars on windows 10

I have Dell Inspiron 6400, running windows 10 (which runs very perfectly).

few days ago I installed Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (an EA RTS game from 2007) so I remember my friend suggested installing some kind of net framework (I forgot which version), so I ran the game, and it was very fast and working better than what I
    expected (on my Laptop you shouldn't expect anything to work fine like this).

after A 5-10 minutes of playing the game stop working and I have error massage says "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars has stopped working".

I tried troubleshooting (which the system suggested on me to do), I tried A number of solves but the problem still exist (I want to say that the time before the game stop working is different from A solve to another).

so what should I do?

Mudhar AlAbd AlRahman, May 24, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Desperate for help, to install C+C Tiberium wars, on windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Desperate help install

2. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems: Hello, I have recently been having issues with Windows 7 and decided it was time to get an upgrade. So I went and bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key, downloaded the Media Creation Tool and wanted to upgrade my PC. After doing everything like I was prompted to do, and verifying...
  3. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems: Hello, I have recently been having issues with Windows 7 and decided it was time to get an upgrade. So I went and bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key, downloaded the Media Creation Tool and wanted to upgrade my PC. After doing everything like I was prompted to do, and verifying...
  4. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help :C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help :C: My PC is completely broken.Every time I reset my PC, the wallpaper returns to its default, I can't type on the search bar in the bottom left and everything I previously had is wiped.For example, when I play a game and I shut down my PC I have to logged back into everything....
  6. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: For a very long time, this problem has been pissing me off and I can't find a fix. My mic keeps adjusting itself. I usually keep it at 40% but it keeps spiking up to 80% or 90%. I use a superlux E205U which is a USB mic. I would really appreciate it if u could spare some...
  7. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  8. Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older applications such as CNC3 Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath: Older applications such as this may or maynot need to have NetFramework 1. I am running a lot of older applications on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit machine with no problems i.e. both mentioned in subject title. I also am running AOE II, Conquers Expansion and Forgotten Empires....
  9. Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Command and conquer's: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath: I need help in trying to download DirectX 9.0 or higher, every time I tried to start up C&C, it says "error, you need to install DirectX 9.0 or higher". Thanks, to any of you guy's who attempts to help me...
  10. C:\Windows\Installer|*.* ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C:\Windows\Installer|*.* ?: I came across this sub directory and wonder if there's any reason not to delete the contents. It would seem that after the programs are installed, the contents of the sub directory are useless and just consuming real estate. Correct? Mark 53108

Users found this page by searching for:

1. command and conquer 3 updating component registration