Windows 10: Desperate for help

Discus and support Desperate for help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeniorHenry, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Desperate for help

(Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/SeniorHenry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeniorHenry, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Desperate for help

1. Desperate for help - Similar Threads - Desperate help

2. Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install: Hi!I will list my specs here and then my issue will be stated below.GPUAsus TUF GeForce RTX 3060TI OC 8GB v2 LHRCPUIntel i7 core 13700k 16 core 24 threads 3.4GHzMotherboardMAG Z790 Tomahawk WiFiRAM G.skill trident Z5 RGB 32GB 2x16GB 6400MHz DDR5 CL32SSDSamsung 870 evo...
  3. Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need desperate help with my windows 11 BSOD fresh install: Hi!I will list my specs here and then my issue will be stated below.GPUAsus TUF GeForce RTX 3060TI OC 8GB v2 LHRCPUIntel i7 core 13700k 16 core 24 threads 3.4GHzMotherboardMAG Z790 Tomahawk WiFiRAM G.skill trident Z5 RGB 32GB 2x16GB 6400MHz DDR5 CL32SSDSamsung 870 evo...
  4. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  5. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  6. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

7. Long post - but I'm desperate - Microsoft tech had access to my computer to help me with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long post - but I'm desperate - Microsoft tech had access to my computer to help me with my...: On Thursday, September 28 2 YEAR AFTER I PURCHASED MY COMPUTER TO THE DAY I reached out to Microsoft to help me with my microphone. I had a meeting the next day and had tried everything. After 1 hour of her talking me through what I need to do, she asked me if she could have...
  8. Long post - but I'm desperate - Microsoft tech had access to my computer to help me with my...

Long post - but I'm desperate - Microsoft tech had access to my computer to help me with my...: On Thursday, September 28 2 YEAR AFTER I PURCHASED MY COMPUTER TO THE DAY I reached out to Microsoft to help me with my microphone. I had a meeting the next day and had tried everything. After 1 hour of her talking me through what I need to do, she asked me if she could have...
  9. Long post - but I'm desperate - Microsoft tech had access to my computer to help me with my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Devices filled up, need help desperately! Can't get MS to help me fix the HELL I'm in. Now...

Devices filled up, need help desperately! Can't get MS to help me fix the HELL I'm in. Now...: 8/16/23Hi, Please help. The following case numbers, maybe one more? I've tried for HELP 7 days, every day.Now I'm in tears, lost. C: Oper Sys is now blank... I'm in lots of trouble w/no help. I'm handicapped and going back to the hospital on 8/22, wish I could have this fixed...