Windows 10: Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and...

Discus and support Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm desperate to add a signature to my word document. I scanned it and saved in my documents folder. I try to add it and it appears on another page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Iggy9570, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Iggy9570 Win User

Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and...

I'm desperate to add a signature to my word document. I scanned it and saved in my documents folder. I try to add it and it appears on another page added to the document and I can't size it or move onto the document. Please help. Thank you

:)

Iggy9570, Jun 7, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 7, 2020
  3. marinro Win User
    Folder Freeze when trying to click on a Word Document. HELP

Hi there,

I came across a very weird bug/issue.

Use Case

Step 1: Create a word document on Desktop and name it TestFreeze

Step 2: Test that you can open the word document and write something like 'Testing freeze folder' ->save it

Step 3: Create a folder on Desktop and name it FreezeMe

Step 4: Copy 'TestFreeze' document in the 'FreezeMe' folder

Step 5: Open the 'FreezeMe' folder and select/click 'TestFreeze' document

Result: Folder Not Responding

Additional Information

I have run some tests and it does not matter:

• if it is a new or old Microsoft word file
    • if the document has content in it or not
    • if it has a long/short name or special characters
    • it does not matter the folder or the name of the folder in which you put the file in
    I also tried with an excel file and seems that I do not experience the same issue.

Microsoft version: 16.0.9330.2073

Windows version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134 with all updates up to date

If there is anything else I can provide to help sort this out, please do let me know.

Opened to any suggestions on how to fix this, as it is very frustrating.

Thanks

marinro, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and...

Lawrence Lib, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and...

1. Desperate! I'm trying to add a signature to my word document. I wrote it, scanned it and... - Similar Threads - Desperate I'm trying

2. The thing I wrote on Microsoft Word today:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The thing I wrote on Microsoft Word today:: My own custom version of the Phineas & Ferb theme song: Song title: Today is going to be a Perfect Day!Song artist: Iker Damian Rodriguez me------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Song lyrics:...
  3. The thing I wrote on Microsoft Word today:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The thing I wrote on Microsoft Word today:: My own custom version of the Phineas & Ferb theme song: Song title: Today is going to be a Perfect Day!Song artist: Iker Damian Rodriguez me------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Song lyrics:...
  4. my Word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my Word documents: How do I change the way my Word documents open in Windows 10 Home? Currently they are divided in two segments, the recent documents and more documents. It is confusing and I panic because I think the bulk of my documents are missing or worse that Microsoft had deleted...
  5. insert a scanned document into a word document

insert a scanned document into a word document: How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-a-scanned-document-into-a-word-document/1af9c9a4-d395-4999-b43d-7989c402dc46
  6. Trying to scan a document to my PC

Trying to scan a document to my PC: When I try to scan a document to my PC I can't save it because ONE DRIVE doesn't recognize the file. I've turned One Drive off and get the same results. My old PC had no problems in saving a scanned document....
  7. Need to add signatures to documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need to add signatures to documents: In the course of my job, I am constantly adding signatures to documents. When I had a Mac I used PDFPenPro. I would add an image of the signature, remove the background, and resize & position it. I still have not found a way to do that on my Surface Pro 7. I have the...
  8. trying to scan and upload a document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to scan and upload a document: I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-and-upload-a-document/7e021bb6-4419-4be4-8b24-9ec0986027f9
  9. Want to scan documents through Scanner in word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Want to scan documents through Scanner in word: we are unable to scan documents from scanner in office 365. Any solution without inserting macros https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-scan-documents-through-scanner-in-word/b8c4ddbb-2b7e-4c10-95f3-205257ad73a1
  10. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...