Windows 10: Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...

Discus and support Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teeling1396 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/teeling1396, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...

/u/teeling1396, Nov 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-update-stuck-downloading-updates

BoerenKnuppel, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Microsoft Decreasing Windows 10 Updates Downtime in Fall Creators Update

It's 18 hours now.

Frick, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit...

1. Desperate please help. Attempted to update window and it stuck for 10+ hours so force quit... - Similar Threads - Desperate please help

2. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  3. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  4. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  5. Windows 10 ver. 2009 update stuck at 98% for hours - 2nd attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ver. 2009 update stuck at 98% for hours - 2nd attempt: Toshiba Laptop/ Intel Core i3 4rth Gen/ 1.70GHz/ 8GB Memory/ Samsung SSD running version 2004 without issues Downloaded the Update Assistant, the process started smoothly with the download and with the upgrade but both times the update reached 98% and 99% the first time...
  6. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  7. Im desperate please help

Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  8. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...: Hi all, I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour with the above message. I've used WhoCrashed to see the culprit: On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a...
  9. Windows 10 update stuck at ''Downloading 100%'' for more than 6 hours, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at ''Downloading 100%'' for more than 6 hours, Please Help!: Hello guys so I had my pc fixed (new hard) and when I came home I installed windows 10 after that I updated the drivers, installed my games and apps also disabled a lot of settings that I don't need and went on to see if there was any windows update. I checked and there was a...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update stuck, please help: Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all...