Windows 10: Desperate to get OLD password before today

Discus and support Desperate to get OLD password before today in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop has been having issues, so today was the day, was gonna figure it all out. Long story short, a page I was reading said to disable all in Task... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KeriBenoit, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Desperate to get OLD password before today

My laptop has been having issues, so today was the day, was gonna figure it all out. Long story short, a page I was reading said to disable all in Task Manager. Something told me don't do it, but I did. Now I cannot get past the sign in pin!! I had Dell on the phone forever, he was trying a system restore, I could not remember my Microsoft password, so I changed it on my old desktop. Now it won't accept it at all on the laptop. Dell said they cannot fix the laptop so I am SOOL. If I had my Microsoft password before today I could do a system restore, but I cannot get past the PIN start p

:)

KeriBenoit, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Bob Marks Win User

Reuse/Reset an old Password

Thanks for your quick response. But my problem is that M.S. says old password con not be used. I want to switch back to my old password. I think I need to contact M.S. to clear the registry for my passwords. Then, I will be able to switch back.

Bob Marks, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Desperate to get OLD password before today

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Desperate to get OLD password before today

1. Desperate to get OLD password before today - Similar Threads - Desperate OLD password

2. Old Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  3. Old Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  4. old passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  5. old passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  6. old password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  7. old password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  8. Password expires before password age

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password expires before password age: I'm facing with issue that user password expires randomly before password age. I checked the policy and did not found any changed or wrong setting with password age. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Getting desperate with Ethernet issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting desperate with Ethernet issue: submitted by /u/Maximoop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsm3f7/getting_desperate_with_ethernet_issue/
  10. Old Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Password: I have an older Laptop running Win 10. I wish to give to my grandson. My password must be an older MS account password because it doesn't accept my current MS password and I don't have a password disk for the older password. Need Help...