Windows 10: Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...

Discus and support Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm losing my mind. I bought a new laptop a few months ago and the hard drive crashed completely from what I assume is malware. I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/incaensor, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...

Hi everyone, I'm losing my mind.

I bought a new laptop a few months ago and the hard drive crashed completely from what I assume is malware. I bought a new hard drive, downloaded Windows 10 from the website to a USB stick, and thought I had it all figured out. Not quite.

The Problem: The computer won't start up normally. I think I installed Windows since there are recovery, system, and MSR partitions, but every time I finished the installation, the computer resets and brings me right back to the same screen with the prompt 'Where do you want to install Windows?'.

It keeps looping in an endless cycle. I tried deleting Partition 4 and creating a new one, but that didn't work either. I'm not familiar with computers and the whole issue has been taking three days to get to this point. I am very frustrated, confused, and tired.

Please help! How do I finish installing Windows and end this loop?

submitted by /u/incaensor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/incaensor, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 4, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...

Delta6326, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...

1. Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download... - Similar Threads - Desperately need help

2. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  3. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  4. Desperate need for tech help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  5. Desperate need for tech help

Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  6. Desperate need for tech help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need desperate help!

I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  8. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  9. Desperately need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  10. I need desperate help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/