Windows 10: DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...

Discus and support DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I just rebooted my Windows 10 Pro PC(fully updated) and I opened OpenOffice and it gave me an error saying "OpenOffice 4 Fatal Error" and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NiceAndShy, Mar 27, 2021.

1. DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...

Hi all,

I just rebooted my Windows 10 Pro PC(fully updated) and I opened OpenOffice and it gave me an error saying "OpenOffice 4 Fatal Error" and now every word that I type in OpenOffice comes up as being misspelled even where are no spelling errors...

I'm running OpenOffice version 4. I know it's old, but I've been using it so long because it always worked fine until today...

I really hope someone can help me because OpenOffice is my main word processing app! *cry *cry *cry

Thank you.

:)

NiceAndShy, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

New: OpenOffice 3.2

Apache OpenOffice - Official Site - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

Polarman, Mar 27, 2021
  3. i need desperate help with apps

Hi Steven,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter and check if that helps:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If it doesn't help, then follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 27, 2021
  4. petrib Win User

DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...

Openoffice

OpenOffice does not have an app like Outlook. Outlook is the only Office app where phone-compatibility matters (calendar/contacts/notes).

So, you can use OpenOffice just fine, and it won't be a problem with your phone.

If you have QuickOffice on the phone, then when you use OpenOffice, check if you still can save files (documents, presentations, spreadsheets) in Microsoft formats.

petrib, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...

1. DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely... - Similar Threads - DESPERATELY NEED HELP

2. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  3. Desperate need for tech help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  4. Desperate need for tech help

Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  5. Desperate need for tech help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I need desperate help!

I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  7. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  8. DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...

DESPERATELY NEED HELP: OpenOffice App Is Running Very Strangely...: Hi all, I just rebooted my Windows 10 Pro PC(fully updated) and I opened OpenOffice and it gave me an error saying "OpenOffice 4 Fatal Error" and now every word that I type in OpenOffice comes up as being misspelled even where are no spelling errors... I'm running...
  9. Desperately need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  10. I need desperate help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/