Windows 10: Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need some procedures or books that will help me tune my Windows 10 so it doesn't take 15 minutes to stop pegging memory and disk usage every time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edspyhill01_844, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

I need some procedures or books that will help me tune my Windows 10 so it doesn't take 15 minutes to stop pegging memory and disk usage every time i simple logon. A reboot is even worse. There must be some sources from Microsoft or Microsoft Windows 10 engines that detail how to tune Windows. My PC is not a server of anything. It is used as a completely standalone device. I want to keep the security but my Windows install is seriously impacting my ability to get things done.Please, I need help.

:)

edspyhill01_844, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

i cant download i tunes on windows 10

hi just got a new computer with windows 10. this is my first time with windows 10.

I tried to download I tunes, I got a message about entering admin name or password to continue.

there is no way to enter this. all there is a box that showing NO.

how can I disable this or move beyond this?

any help would be appreciated

a step by step list would be nice

thanks for your help

jeff

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

JEFFREY JLIPSON, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

1. Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Desperately need procedure

2. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  3. Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home: I need some procedures or books that will help me tune my Windows 10 so it doesn't take 15 minutes to stop pegging memory and disk usage every time i simple logon. A reboot is even worse. There must be some sources from Microsoft or Microsoft Windows 10 engines that detail...
  4. Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desperately need procedure to tune Windows 10 Home: I need some procedures or books that will help me tune my Windows 10 so it doesn't take 15 minutes to stop pegging memory and disk usage every time i simple logon. A reboot is even worse. There must be some sources from Microsoft or Microsoft Windows 10 engines that detail...
  5. HP Laptop Windows 10 need help- DESPERATE!

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Windows 10 need help- DESPERATE!: Hello, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 HP laptop. I have followed the tutorial on the Microsoft website to a T and it still says I need to clear more space (1 GB to be exact) in order to factory reset. I have deleted every app and program on my laptop that allows...
  6. Desperately need Windows Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desperately need Windows Technical Support: I have spoken a dozen times with Level 1 and 2 about this issue, Case#1502843103. IS THERE A CHANCE I CAN SPEAK TO A COMPETENT TECH SUPPORT AGENT WHO CAN RESOLVE THIS SITUATION? Richard Lewis...
  7. Desperately need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  8. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/
  9. Help needed desperately. Windows lockdown.

Help needed desperately. Windows lockdown.: Greetings Redditors, I never thought I'd need help but I'm at the end of my rope. I have a elderly relative with a windows 10 computer who is deathly afraid of "cookies". Somebody managed to get it into his head that he needs to delete everything on his computer especially...
  10. Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...

Desperately in need of help with clean Windows 10 download...: Hi everyone, I'm losing my mind. I bought a new laptop a few months ago and the hard drive crashed completely from what I assume is malware. I bought a new hard drive, downloaded Windows 10 from the website to a USB stick, and thought I had it all figured out. Not quite....