Windows 10: Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and...

Discus and support Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have done the registry edit inside the MoSetup entry but I still can't download W11. The edit is supposed to bypass the requirement check for TPM and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DKOH, May 18, 2022.

1. DKOH Win User

Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and...

I have done the registry edit inside the MoSetup entry but I still can't download W11. The edit is supposed to bypass the requirement check for TPM and CPU, but it's not working for the CPU it seems.

:)

2. System requirement doesn't meet base CPU speed but meets turbo

So I have a laptop with CPU Intel Core i7-6500U. The specs say that its speed is 2.5GHz and extendable upto 3.1GHz.

A game's minimum requirement is CPU 2 Duo 2.9GHz.
    I tried to run the game but it didn't. Is it because of the CPU speed doesn't meet the requirement at base speed..??

Also, the game showed itself in the processes tab.

Can we manually increase CPU speed..?

LoneRanger17, May 18, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 18, 2022
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and...

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and... - Similar Threads - Despite doing registry

2. Still doesn't meet the system requirements for some reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still doesn't meet the system requirements for some reason.: I've been trying to boot Windows 11 on a fresh PC, all the hardware meets the requirements but it still wont install. I've gone into the BIOS and enabled UEFI, TPM 2.0, secure boot but it still doesn't work. Getting a bit frustrated....
  3. Still doesn't meet the system requirements for some reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still doesn't meet the system requirements for some reason.: I've been trying to boot Windows 11 on a fresh PC, all the hardware meets the requirements but it still wont install. I've gone into the BIOS and enabled UEFI, TPM 2.0, secure boot but it still doesn't work. Getting a bit frustrated....
  4. Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and...

Despite doing the registry edit, I still am told my CPU doesn't meet the requirements and...: I have done the registry edit inside the MoSetup entry but I still can't download W11. The edit is supposed to bypass the requirement check for TPM and CPU, but it's not working for the CPU it seems....
  5. W11 upgrade compatibility issues despite CPU meeting the stated requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 upgrade compatibility issues despite CPU meeting the stated requirements: My processor Intel Core i5-4200U @ 1.6GHz meeting the stated requirements for W11 allegedly has not been tested by Microsoft and therefore is deemed incompatible. However I have been told that I can install W11 anyway. I have also been told that if I do, I won't get security...
  6. W11 upgrade compatibility issues despite CPU meeting the stated requirements

W11 upgrade compatibility issues despite CPU meeting the stated requirements: My processor Intel Core i5-4200U @ 1.6GHz meeting the stated requirements for W11 allegedly has not been tested by Microsoft and therefore is deemed incompatible. However I have been told that I can install W11 anyway. I have also been told that if I do, I won't get security...
  7. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  8. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  9. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??: Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way...
  10. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??: Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way...