Windows 10: Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...

Discus and support Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Should I perform a network reset? The wifi works properly on other hardware in the network (phones, PCs, you name it.) It is probably an issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/korewavyn, May 28, 2020.

1. Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...

Should I perform a network reset?

The wifi works properly on other hardware in the network (phones, PCs, you name it.) It is probably an issue with this laptop, please send help

submitted by /u/korewavyn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/korewavyn, May 28, 2020

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, May 28, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Hyper-v keeps getting disconnected with RS1

Only user but keep getting disconnected since upgrading Pro N to RS1
    Any suggestions?

Edit: THOUGHT I found problem. My wifi adaptor on pc had got bridge linked with the hyper-v virtual router and that was confusing things. Also explains why I was getting an internet icon.

Reset wifi and now ok.

EDIT 2: ARRGH - Problem is back

Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting... [​IMG]

cereberus, May 28, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...

Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting... [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Thema:

Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting...

1. Despite resetting the wifi router, the issue still persists (Internet keeps disconnecting... - Similar Threads - Despite resetting wifi

2. WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI AND BLUETOOTH STILL DISCONNECTING EVEN AFTER RESETING: Hi, My ACER ASPIRE 1 A114 Laptop keeps disconnecting wifi and bluetooth.I did all those things of disconnecting router, uninstalling, reseting etc, still it comes back for a few minutes then goes ON AND OFF AGAIN. Please help this is so frustrating....
  3. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet: Using the wifi keeps disconnected from wifi ,I tried so many tricks available in youtube and internet but nothing gives me the output properly ,Power management mode is not displaying in my laptop...
  4. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet: Using the wifi keeps disconnected from wifi ,I tried so many tricks available in youtube and internet but nothing gives me the output properly ,Power management mode is not displaying in my laptop...
  5. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Router disconnecting issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router disconnecting issues: Hey all. I have a pretty frustrating issue and not sure how to even google something like this, so I thought I'd ask here.So I have a desktop computer that is Wi-Fi capable. It's also upstairs from the router, so there's no way to connect an ethernet cable or I would and be...
  7. Router disconnecting issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Router disconnecting issues: Hey all. I have a pretty frustrating issue and not sure how to even google something like this, so I thought I'd ask here.So I have a desktop computer that is Wi-Fi capable. It's also upstairs from the router, so there's no way to connect an ethernet cable or I would and be...
  8. wifi internet keeps disconnecting

wifi internet keeps disconnecting: The wifi connection to my laptop will disconnect but it will show 'connect, no internet'. It happens very often and comes back automatically after some time. It has been happening only to the laptops connected to that specific network-provided router. I also got to know that...
  9. Wifi Adapter Disconnecting from Wifi Router

Wifi Adapter Disconnecting from Wifi Router: Hello Guys, My pc is around 5 years old, recently I started having cut outs in my wifi connection. I have comcast but since the modem is far away, I use a network card to connect to the router. The router I use is NetGear R6250 its an AC compatible router or wifi 5 as now...
  10. WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting: Using Win10 my Sony Vaio laptop connects ok to my BT wireless router but after a short while I lose the Internet connection. This happens because Win10 decides to switch to another wireless network which is secured and I do not have the password. When I disconnect this other...