Windows 10: Destiny 2 crashing

Discus and support Destiny 2 crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc specs 16 gb ram GeForce gtx 1050ti Processor i5-4670k cpu @ 3.40 ghz Settings I am using in game Anti aliasing off Character details low Display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pandasniper200, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Destiny 2 crashing

My pc specs 16 gb ram GeForce gtx 1050ti Processor i5-4670k cpu @ 3.40 ghz

Settings I am using in game Anti aliasing off Character details low Display mode full screen Environmental detail distance low Foliage low Foliage shadow off Graphics custom Light shaft med Render resolution 100 Resolution 1920x1080 Screen space off Shadow lowest Texture anisotropy off Texture quality lowest Wind off nivida multi frame sampled AA off

It worked fine the first day booted today and it freezes every 5 mins or so in game any advice thanks

submitted by /u/pandasniper200
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pandasniper200, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Destiny 2 crashing

1. Destiny 2 crashing - Similar Threads - Destiny crashing

2. New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2: I just had a new crash.Went to the Event Log, and under system, there were two warnings before the crash and an error:Warning 1:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  3. New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2: I just had a new crash.Went to the Event Log, and under system, there were two warnings before the crash and an error:Warning 1:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  4. Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny: Hello, As the title says, im having issues with my pc. all pc games crash with a blue screen but destiny. They run for a little bit and bam. i keep seeing Netwtw10 come up in event viewer. i have reseated ram. i have uninstalled gpu drivers. i used to have windows 11, and i...
  5. Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny

Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny: Hello, As the title says, im having issues with my pc. all pc games crash with a blue screen but destiny. They run for a little bit and bam. i keep seeing Netwtw10 come up in event viewer. i have reseated ram. i have uninstalled gpu drivers. i used to have windows 11, and i...
  6. Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg: Can someone help translate what exactly happened here?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User...
  7. Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg: Can someone help translate what exactly happened here?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User...
  8. Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg

9. PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.: Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 and experiencing multiple instances of my entire PC crashing and rebooting itself during gameplay. I've done some digging and managed to find one minidump file associated with one of the crash and reboots that occurred. I'm not sure what...
  10. PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.

PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.: Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 and experiencing multiple instances of my entire PC crashing and rebooting itself during gameplay. I've done some digging and managed to find one minidump file associated with one of the crash and reboots that occurred. I'm not sure what...