Windows 10: destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

Discus and support destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so when ever i enter my inventory the frame rate just drops, even when checking the details of my gun it freezes for a bit specs here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexBergmann, Feb 27, 2021.

1. destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

so when ever i enter my inventory the frame rate just drops, even when checking the details of my gun it freezes for a bit

specs here: https://pastebin.com/iy7Re6eQ

:)

AlexBergmann, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Dull Byte Win User

Sudden FPS drop/Stutter

Since 2 days ago, I just turned on my Computer, and it starting having issues while I was playing Witcher 3 (starts with decent fpsm and then very low fps, dropping to 35, then 20, and stopping at 12 or so, in a matter of seconds, in a matter of 1min of starting the game), also stuttering without any high demanding programs, randomly. I was playing at 45-60 fps, without any stutters or sudden fps drop. Have tried other games the issue persists. Even setup everything to low settings.
    I have ran several tests with several tools, all seems normal, no sudden memory spikes, or temperature raising out of the ordinary, nothing that would indicate such an fps drop or stuttering.

MSI Afterburner

I also did the reset option on Windows10, completly cleaned out all my personal info from the windows partition.
    So at this point, I am not sure if it is a software issue or a hardware issue.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edit: I kept doing some tests to find out the issue. And this happened before and I was able to replicate it. Same thing happened as before, till I set it up to fullscreen, Alt+Tab from the game and then back to the game, FPS went up to 50 again, stable and good, dropped after a couple of seconds. After a bit it went to 2-5 fps, and I had to shutdown the game, because even the sound was getting messed up.

MSI Afterburner 2

In this image those ups and downs in the GPU usage are when the fps dropped really hard and the sound got messed up.

Dull Byte, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Destiny 2 early access

Hi Noah,

We understand that you're trying to play the early beta access for Destiny 2 on Xbox One. We suggest that you visit this
    page and check out the information posted under the product description of Destiny 2.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, Feb 27, 2021
  4. destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

Harry SGameboy, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

1. destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops - Similar Threads - destiny randomly freezing

2. destiny 2 randomly freezing in the tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destiny 2 randomly freezing in the tower: so when loading into the tower i experience some freezing here and there, but then when i load into a different location i get a ton of freezing and i don't know why, i have tried everything and nothing has worked. i don't know some of my specs but the best i could tell...
  3. Random freezes/FPS drops in games only on windows, No idea why!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random freezes/FPS drops in games only on windows, No idea why!: My laptop is Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU and the games/applications I run usually run super smooth with random unexplained freezes. In games, my frame rate drops to like 5-10 after being at 200 with ease. I play games like CSGO, minecraft, and some single player games. Its...
  4. Random freezes and drops in FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes and drops in FPS: Hello! I recently installed a new graphcis card and in the same sweep, I ended up reinstalling windows. However, after about a week of playing on the new graphics card, my computer randomly starts to freeze and drop in FPS for several seconds. This happens both when I'm in a...
  5. BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2: I seem to be getting a BSoD on my System for the last few weeks and it appears to be at random, I used BlueScreenView to find an issue and appears to be the following: [ATTACH] The BSoD shows me something called a Whea_Uncontrollable_error and googling that shows me a HW...
  6. Random big fps drops in games

Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  7. Random FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random FPS drop: Hello there, Now my problem started a month ago in April, the games that were working fine earlier started having some sudden FPS drops, the drops were for some seconds and then again the games used to come in normal condition. This problem was occurring in many games...
  8. WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.

WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.: Hi All, - PC SPECS AT BOTTOM This is a long story, I have been having BSOD crashes constantly with my PC that is now 3 Years old. These crashes have so far been quite random and have some certain traits that are noticeable...
  9. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2: Hello! I've been having this problem lately where my PC requires a force shutdown while playing the game, Destiny 2. When I check system errors, I'm either looking in the wrong areas, or there is nothing before the event occurs. I reinstalled the game, and it worked fine for...
  10. Destiny 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 Free: *Arrow Destiny the Game | Battlenet [img] ArPP6_QXqyQ 120942