Windows 10: destiny keep crashing ......

Discus and support destiny keep crashing ...... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; from a long time ago i m dealing with a fact that my destiny game can randomly crash something couple time a day sometime once or twice but now im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by warryx, May 22, 2020.

1. warryx Win User

destiny keep crashing ......

from a long time ago i m dealing with a fact that my destiny game can randomly crash something couple time a day sometime once or twice but now im kinda really annoyed cause i did lot research and dont even find the problem it seems not happenning to other peaple i see lot of one error that appear usully is

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Timestamp: 5eb9ba1b

Hang Signature: d51d

well i would like any help there if someone skiled enought to investigate for me thx you for your time

:)

warryx, May 22, 2020

2. Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel

Can someone validate if the steps in this post helps resolve
    Destiny 2 error code weasel
    on PC

Harry SGameboy, May 22, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Destiny 2 early access

Hi Noah,

We understand that you're trying to play the early beta access for Destiny 2 on Xbox One. We suggest that you visit this
    page and check out the information posted under the product description of Destiny 2.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. destiny keep crashing ...... - Similar Threads - destiny keep crashing

2. New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2: I just had a new crash.Went to the Event Log, and under system, there were two warnings before the crash and an error:Warning 1:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  3. New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New crash and reset when starting Destiny 2: I just had a new crash.Went to the Event Log, and under system, there were two warnings before the crash and an error:Warning 1:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  4. Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny: Hello, As the title says, im having issues with my pc. all pc games crash with a blue screen but destiny. They run for a little bit and bam. i keep seeing Netwtw10 come up in event viewer. i have reseated ram. i have uninstalled gpu drivers. i used to have windows 11, and i...
  5. Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc BSOD crashes with blue screen on everygame but Destiny: Hello, As the title says, im having issues with my pc. all pc games crash with a blue screen but destiny. They run for a little bit and bam. i keep seeing Netwtw10 come up in event viewer. i have reseated ram. i have uninstalled gpu drivers. i used to have windows 11, and i...
  6. Exception code 0xc0000005, Destiny crash to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exception code 0xc0000005, Destiny crash to desktop: Faulting application name: destiny2.exe, version: 28769.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60b06051Faulting module name: destiny2.exe, version: 28769.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60b06051Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000068e42bFaulting process ID: 0xc94Faulting application start...
  7. Destiny 2 crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Destiny 2 crashing: My pc specs 16 gb ram GeForce gtx 1050ti Processor i5-4670k cpu @ 3.40 ghz Settings I am using in game Anti aliasing off Character details low Display mode full screen Environmental detail distance low Foliage low Foliage shadow off Graphics custom Light shaft med Render...
  8. Destiny 2 crash on open - possible hardware issue

Destiny 2 crash on open - possible hardware issue: So this problem has persisted for a couple of days but a game I've been trying to play, Destiny 2, refuses to start. Whenever I click 'play' on Steam it will "start" but not really since nothing pops up and then closes itself after a couple of seconds. It was working just...
  9. destiny 2 keeps crashing from this morning !

destiny 2 keeps crashing from this morning !: hi having this problem from this morning when i try playing on destiny 2 the prpgram will crash after 5minute constantly it get my that event error when i cant see any nvidia driver or anything that i can figurte out where it comes from if someone can tell me when this...
  10. Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes

Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes: It seems to be happening more and more lately, seems to be more so when it comes to cycling menus including the death screen when the whole team wipes on a strike or something in Destiny 2. Here is my crash_info.txt for when it happened most recently, but they are all the...