Windows 10: destiny keep crashing ......

Discus and support destiny keep crashing ...... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; from a long time ago i m dealing with a fact that my destiny game can randomly crash something couple time a day sometime once or twice but now im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by warryx, May 22, 2020.

1. warryx Win User

destiny keep crashing ......

from a long time ago i m dealing with a fact that my destiny game can randomly crash something couple time a day sometime once or twice but now im kinda really annoyed cause i did lot research and dont even find the problem it seems not happenning to other peaple i see lot of one error that appear usully is

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Timestamp: 5eb9ba1b

Hang Signature: d51d

well i would like any help there if someone skiled enought to investigate for me thx you for your time

:)

warryx, May 22, 2020

2. Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel

Can someone validate if the steps in this post helps resolve
    Destiny 2 error code weasel
    on PC

Harry SGameboy, May 22, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Destiny 2 early access

Hi Noah,

We understand that you're trying to play the early beta access for Destiny 2 on Xbox One. We suggest that you visit this
    page and check out the information posted under the product description of Destiny 2.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. destiny keep crashing ...... - Similar Threads - destiny keep crashing

2. Pc Keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Keeps crashing: Whenever I play video games for over 10 minutes my computer suddenly crashes and a blue screen comes up and says kmode exception not handled. I have tried updating new drivers and nothing helps....
  3. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Keeps Crashing: I am trying to play Halo CE and it keeps crashing. I have ddu'd and reinstalled display and chipset drivers. Here are some Error reports. Access violation in ntdll.dll EXCEPTION INFORMATION Code: 0xc0000005 Address: 0x77E0C5D4 Flags: 0 MODULE INFORMATION Name:...
  4. Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps Crashing: So I just upgraded to windows 10. I installed it on a new harddrive I bought. So there was nothing on the harddrive. I formated it and installed it. After I started using it, it sometimes randomly, or crashes, or freezez or just restarts. I've updated to the newest version of...
  5. W10 keeps crashing.

W10 keeps crashing.: Hi All been getting non stop blue screens for the past week. I have run diagnostics, updated BIOS, windows, drivers, chdsk etc. But the issue is still there, Any ideas please? Could a virus cause this? - <Event...
  6. Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes

Computer games keeps freezing, and Destiny 2 crashes: It seems to be happening more and more lately, seems to be more so when it comes to cycling menus including the death screen when the whole team wipes on a strike or something in Destiny 2. Here is my crash_info.txt for when it happened most recently, but they are all the...
  7. Destiny 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 Free: *Arrow Destiny the Game | Battlenet [img] ArPP6_QXqyQ 120942
  8. Chrome Keeps Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Keeps Crashing: I tried installing the 32 bit version of Chrome, but got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks 54252
  9. System Crash- Event 20, WHEA Logger while Playing Destiny 2

System Crash- Event 20, WHEA Logger while Playing Destiny 2: Hello, First post on the forums here. I saw a number of people getting help with similar challenges so I figured I'd try my luck as well. l've only had my system crash after playing Destiny 2, sometimes after 40 minutes, sometimes longer than that. When checking the event...
  10. Pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc keeps crashing: Dear community, I recently began to start having problems with my pc. every time when my pc is on it can take from 5 minutes to a few hours before my pc would just freeze up. i tried almost everything i could: drivers, clean install, reset bios etc. i hope my problem can...