Windows 10: Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation

Discus and support Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ritzcarltn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv19dj/destroyed_macos_linux_partition_by_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ritzcarltn, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation

/u/ritzcarltn, Nov 16, 2020

2. Install MacOS Sierra from dmg file

Hey over here: I want to install macOS on an empty partition I got. I got the following:
    - a dmg2img application
    -macOS.dmg
    How can I use those to install OS X on my PC? I heard of tonymac but I don't know if it works for my case (Dmg folder as I don't own a mac but need the os x to run a specific software).
    P.S: I don't own a mac(I already said that?)
    Some step by step would be appreciated
    thanks in advance

Eliomiller, Nov 16, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation

I want to install operating system MacOS, Linux up virtual machine Virtualbox. Please let me know where to download the MacOS, Linux

I want to install operating system MacOS, Linux up virtual machine Virtualbox. Please let me know where to download the MacOS, Linux

I have searching for MacOS, Linux on websites but I do not know which web site safe to download. Please thank you

Thao Nguyen998, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation

1. Destroyed macOS, Linux Partition by Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Destroyed macOS Linux

2. VirtualBox macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VirtualBox macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95: What is the compatible VirtualBoxs macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualbox-macos-windows-android-and-linux-for/9e381214-e5bc-46b5-bd34-d8d8c11e8fcb
  3. VirtualBox macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VirtualBox macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95: What is the compatible VirtualBoxs macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux for Windows 95? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualbox-macos-windows-android-and-linux-for/9e381214-e5bc-46b5-bd34-d8d8c11e8fcb
  4. Would dismounting a partitioned windows install destroy my PC?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Would dismounting a partitioned windows install destroy my PC?: (Windows 10 Home version 20H2) x64 bit OS Hello. Please mind the misleading title of R: 'bootme' in the attachment, I'm asking about booting from ESD-USB! I created a vhdx file for backup in my external USB HDD that's found in R: so when my C drive (SSD) is broken, I would...
  5. Share a Windows scanner with MacOS, Linux, Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share a Windows scanner with MacOS, Linux, Android: I have been working on a solution to share a Windows scanner with MacOS, Linux and Android. I have nearly competed the project for basic scanning functionality and now and would like to find people who can test. If you have a working scanner on your Windows computer (Windows...
  6. How to install linux without destroying windows on a bought laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install linux without destroying windows on a bought laptop: So, Im waiting for my laptop to arrive, it's got windows pre-installed on it and I'm not sure if you get a CD or a key or something with it.I plan to wipe it and install Linux on it, rather than doing it in virtual box because windows love eating up disk space that's not its...
  7. An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SubhanRaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlyonk/an_unofficial_google_assistant_client_for/
  8. Google Chrome will soon get faster on Windows, Linux and macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will soon get faster on Windows, Linux and macOS: Last year Google introduced support for “back-forward cache” on Android, which enables instantaneous page loading when users navigate using backward or forward button. As per a new document spotted by us, Google Chrome 92 update will also enable default support for...
  9. Workarounds for mounting windows partition linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workarounds for mounting windows partition linux: Hi there! I've recently lost access to windows because of the 0xc0000098 error, also unable to fix bcd because it isnt picking up an operating system with an external windows install usb (i cant access windows recovery from my windows hdd itself), then I found myself trying...
  10. Installed Linux in windows partition!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Linux in windows partition!: Helllo guys, I have installed linux for college purposes. While doing so I've chosen the wrong partition and installed in main windows drive. Now when I try to boot it up, "Advanced repair options" comes up and i'm unable to get the windows back. Please help me to get...