Windows 10: Destroyed my laptop...

Discus and support Destroyed my laptop... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am disabled and accidently fell on my Dell laptop cracking the screen and bending the casing out of whack. The hard drive is still good. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheStarchild, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Destroyed my laptop...

I am disabled and accidently fell on my Dell laptop cracking the screen and bending the casing out of whack. The hard drive is still good. I just ordered a new laptop and want to install my old SSD drive into the new machine. It is a 2TB drive. I am sure the new machine will come with its own Windows 10 license. All of my paid programs are on that drive. Will I have any issues with Windows 10 activation by installing the old drive? I don't want to lose all of my paid programs like Nero, etc.

:)

TheStarchild, Jul 16, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 16, 2019
  3. nkomp18 Win User
    Windows 10 Installation completely destroyed my laptop

Hi there,

Maybe you didn't read? I had followed DELLs steps and the installation was successful.

Windows 10 destroyed my laptop randomly the next day, for no reason. It was working fine for a while. No driver issues or anything like that.

The most frustrating this is that the only solution now is to find Windows 8, install, run all available updates and then install Windows 10. Something which will take many many hours and after it is done might, again, destroy my laptop again for no reason.

nkomp18, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Destroyed my laptop...

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Destroyed my laptop...

1. Destroyed my laptop... - Similar Threads - Destroyed laptop

2. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  3. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  4. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  5. Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop

Windows 11 has destroyed my laptop: I have a Surface Book 2 and I did the auto update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My laptop no longer boots. I downloaded the Surface book 2 rescue from the Microsoft website. I got the laptop to boot with the rescue disk burned to bootable USB. I get the menus for the...
  6. i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the...: i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the new motherboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-destroyed-laptop-the-hard-drive-survive-so/93152d6a-155e-4859-968e-33fb25fe568a
  7. i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the...

i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the...: i have destroyed laptop the hard drive survive, so how can i activate the Windows 7 on the new motherboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-destroyed-laptop-the-hard-drive-survive-so/93152d6a-155e-4859-968e-33fb25fe568a
  8. Move license from destroyed PC to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move license from destroyed PC to new laptop: Hello,Previously I bought a license window in the Microsoft store and after some time my PC was totally destroyed, I bought a new laptop and install windows 11 and i want to move this license.I have no chance to do something with the old pc as it was totally destroyed....
  9. Move license from destroyed PC to new laptop

Move license from destroyed PC to new laptop: Hello,Previously I bought a license window in the Microsoft store and after some time my PC was totally destroyed, I bought a new laptop and install windows 11 and i want to move this license.I have no chance to do something with the old pc as it was totally destroyed....
  10. Why does the Automatic Microsoft Windows Update Destroy Your Laptop?

Why does the Automatic Microsoft Windows Update Destroy Your Laptop?: I can't believe Microsoft is destroying everyone's laptops with their Automatic Windows Update. It turns on a Bitlocker Lockup Blue Screen with no Recovery Key and makes your laptop inaccessible. If you follow their instructions, it takes you to a screen the says" Try another...