Windows 10: Detach error with Surface book 3

Discus and support Detach error with Surface book 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just updated my Surface Book 3 with the May 2020 update 2004 and after that every time I click on the detach screen button I receive this error that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdoardoCorona, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Detach error with Surface book 3

I just updated my Surface Book 3 with the May 2020 update 2004 and after that every time I click on the detach screen button I receive this error that I should close these apps before detaching. The problem is that the app it wants me to close areall Microsoft preinstalled stuff. Is there a way to fix it? will it be fixed with the next update?.

Thanks

Detach error with Surface book 3 fed572cb-e451-47b3-877b-426779da4a8d?upload=true.jpg

:)

EdoardoCorona, Aug 23, 2020

2. "Surface Detach" Icon Removal on Surface Book Taskbar

Hi,

As per the description I understand that you are trying to remove the Surface detach icon from the Taskbar on your Surface device, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable it and check if it helps.

You will have to disable the Surface DTX. Follow:

• Press and hold (or right-click) the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, select the Startup tab.
    • Check if the Surface DTX status is shown as Disabled.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • Go to Start
      Detach error with Surface book 3 f7c7fdba-6df5-43d9-a333-f8148a96bfa5.png
      , and select
      Power > Restart to restart your Surface Book.

Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance on accessing the Surface device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 23, 2020
  3. problem detaching my surface book

Hi Robert,

If a background app prevents your Surface Book to be detached, we recommend that you disable this application to run in the background. To disable a background app, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Privacy from the list.
    • Select Background apps in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Choose which apps can run in the background, look for the application and toggle it off.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Detach error with Surface book 3

CSISYN stopping detaching surface book keyboard

Every time I try to detach the keyboard on my surface book it tells me to shut down csisyn ~1. I have to reboot to detach!

gkeith.russell, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Detach error with Surface book 3

1. Detach error with Surface book 3 - Similar Threads - Detach error Surface

2. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  3. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  4. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  5. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  6. Surface Book 2 Keeps Detaching/Freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 2 Keeps Detaching/Freezing: My surface book keeps detaching and showing the flashing green button every time I do something. I noticed sliding it over, pushing the screen back, slightly bumping it, picking it up causes it to make the "detach/reattach" noise and freeze. It freezes for about 10 seconds or...
  7. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  8. Problem Detaching Clipboard; Surface Book Keeps Freezing on Me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Detaching Clipboard; Surface Book Keeps Freezing on Me: I own a Surface Book with Performance Base and I have been struggling to detach the clipboard for about three months now. Whenever I press on the detach button on the base or on the screen, I am told "following need to be closed in order to detach"... and then I will see a...
  9. Surface Book 2 screen not detaching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 screen not detaching: i haven't been able to detach my laptop's screen for the past several months. every time i try either something called lockapp is keeping it from detaching, or random background apps that dont seem like theyd keep my screen from detaching keep it from detaching. i literally...
  10. Disable the Detach Key for Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable the Detach Key for Surface Book 2: How can I disable the detach screen key on the keyboard on my Surface Book 2? I need to disable this keyboard key for now and be able to enable it when I need it....