Windows 10: Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?

Discus and support Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have read that Office 2019 is no longer available in the form of a Windows .msi installation in which you could select the Office apps and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JohnnyGui, Nov 12, 2018.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?

Hello,

I have read that Office 2019 is no longer available in the form of a Windows .msi installation in which you could select the Office apps and various other features that you want to install.

There is luckily an Office Customization Tool that makes customization possible for Office 2019 as well. However, it only let's you select which Office apps you want to install. There are several other detailed features such as Telemetry, SharePoint, certain proofing languages, etc. that I usually don't install with previous versions of Office.

Is it in any way possible to prevent these features from installing when installing Office 2019??

:)

JohnnyGui, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

Source: Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers - Microsoft Tech Community - 187506

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers

Source: Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers - Microsoft Tech Community - 218072

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible? - Similar Threads - Detailed customized installation

2. It CAN'T be this hard to customize Office 2019... Can it?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    It CAN'T be this hard to customize Office 2019... Can it?: I was previously using Office 2010 and it worked fine. But the domestic associate convinced me when we rebuilt our three computers, to put Office 2019 on (it being $35 it was hard to argue)... The interface is significantly different and, especially in Outlook, I'd like to...
  3. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  4. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  5. Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???

Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???: Hello experienced Sandboxie forum members and @bo elam: 1. Is it possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ??? 2. Also... I want to install ONLY... PowerPoint 2019 OneNote 2019 Publisher 2019 Thank you in advance for a clear explanation and details (either...
  6. Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ???: Hello experienced Sandboxie forum members and @bo elam: 1. Is it possible to install MS Office 2019 INSIDE Sandboxie ??? 2. Also... I want to install ONLY... PowerPoint 2019 OneNote 2019 Publisher 2019 Thank you in advance for a clear explanation and details (either...
  7. Office 2019 install

Office 2019 install: I think by the older I get the dumber I get. Want to install parts office 2019, Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook and the office tools. I downloaded the install tool but very lost on how to use it. Has anyone tried this,maybe some help if you have time. My source of the iso...
  8. Office 2019 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 install: I think by the older I get the dumber I get. Want to install parts office 2019, Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook and the office tools. I downloaded the install tool but very lost on how to use it. Has anyone tried this,maybe some help if you have time. My source of the iso...
  9. Is it possible to customize icon size in "details" view in explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to customize icon size in "details" view in explorer?: Hi, I just upgraded from W8.1 to W10 and it looks like the icons got smaller by default in the "details" view in the File Explorer. Problem: My problem is that now the overlay icons which are used by TortoiseSVN do not seem to show anymore in the "details" view (when...
  10. Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers: Today, we're pleased to announce the Office 2019 Commercial Preview of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Project, Visio and OneNote for Windows 10. This milestone is the first in a series of preview announcements for the Office 2019 wave, and in the coming...