Windows 10: Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

Discus and support Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xdpsx, Nov 9, 2016.

1. xdpsx Win User

Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

Hi,

Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one?

Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10

It would be great if the guide is explained like for a beginner, but in the same time explaining advance Windows 10 security, and give practical examples, showing the steps which should be followed, to achieve the advises.

Respectfully.

:)

xdpsx, Nov 9, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Step by step instructions for removing a virus that may cause Microsoft Windows to disable your PC, pls help me I have no phone service thank you???

This is a well known scam on the internet. Don't fall for it.

Don't click anywhere on the Windows. Open Task Manager {CTRL+SHIFT+ESC] and 'End task' on your browser. Then re-open your browser and continue enjoying the internet.

BulldogXX, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Step by step instructions for removing a virus that may cause Microsoft Windows to disable your PC, pls help me I have no phone service thank you???

Well I just bought a windows tablet pc and I logged in when to my files I taped on the
    e icon brought up a bing page and all of a sudden it's telling me that I have a Spyware virus and that I need to call a number to get technical support to help me remove this mallware problem. The only problem is that my phone service is
    disconnected that's why I'm here hoping to get help. Thank you.

johanapadron, Nov 9, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

I hope you didn't pay for that "configuration pack", it's useless, trying to profit from average users who think it does some magic to protect them.

Common sense is the most important tool to enforce computer security.

Kari, Nov 9, 2016
  5. Hi:

Yep. The part between the chair and keyboard is the first and last line of computer defense.

And, from the OP's identical and similar posts elsewhere, it looks as if he might be running multiple, different, overlapping programs to achieve the same effect.
    At some point, that strategy is liable to fail, by either breaking something in Windows or by locking it down to the point that more time is spent managing its "security" than actually using the computer.

A little skepticism is fine. Ditto situational awareness. In general, though, one needs to strike a balance between suspicion/paranoia and practicality.

The only definitive solution -- regardless of the platform or device -- would be to disable all bluetooth and wifi adapters and to pull the ethernet cable. *chuckle

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 9, 2016
  6. xdpsx Win User
    Thank you very much, I sincerely appreciate your recommendations.

I am just looking for those kind of guides.

With gratitude.

xdpsx, Nov 9, 2016
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    This forum is a good starting point for sharing a big amount of knowledge.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 10, 2016
  8. xdpsx Win User

I am thankful to all of you for great advices,

Exactly, what I am looking for is to improve my knowledge about Windows 10 security.

Regards.

xdpsx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - Detailed practical step

2. Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc: Hello.I am looking to get unrestricted teredo on my PC. I found this Microsoft Doc and saw the 4 points at the beginning. However, I am no tech expert, so can anyone please give me detailed steps on how to do it?...
  3. Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc: Hello.I am looking to get unrestricted teredo on my PC. I found this Microsoft Doc and saw the 4 points at the beginning. However, I am no tech expert, so can anyone please give me detailed steps on how to do it?...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  5. Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan.: Hi, I have been attempting to configure WoWLAN for my Dell Optiplex 3030 machine. Please note that, physical location of the machine disables me to keep the machine connected over LAN No RJ45 network available. Therefore, the only option available is Wake on WLAN. I have...
  6. Can someone guide me step by step installing windows 10 with usb?

Can someone guide me step by step installing windows 10 with usb?: Hi! I've tried many ways but it always leads to an error, and I've tried to fix the errors but the errors doesn't dissapear. I asked a question here but it got too messy and confused. So can someone guide me from start to finish installing windows 10. I have cleaned my USB....
  7. Two steps security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two steps security: How to set up 2 steps security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-steps-security/cdd5579e-985b-4677-8331-ef6ceb439d1a"
  8. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  9. I have some issue for windows 10 update for plz guide me step by step

I have some issue for windows 10 update for plz guide me step by step: This issue for window 10 update error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-issue-for-windows-10-update-for-plz/c9d2bcfe-55dc-49b9-a5d0-12ab6de8d81a
  10. ‘Your Windows License Will Expire Soon’ – Step by Step Fix Guide

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    ‘Your Windows License Will Expire Soon’ – Step by Step Fix Guide: Last Updated on May 15, 2019Hello everyone. In this guide, we will be discussing Windows 10’s expiration. Before we start talking about it, I would like to explain that Windows 10 isn’t “free” as most of people think. It’s just like any product, it has an expiration date and...