Windows 10: detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam

Discus and support detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking for technology where it can detect a camera taking photo/video of laptop screen or detect a camera within a view of laptop webcam.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danilody, Apr 4, 2020.

1. danilody Win User

detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam

Hi,

I'm looking for technology where it can detect a camera taking photo/video of laptop screen or detect a camera within a view of laptop webcam.

Danilo

:)

danilody, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Web cam - keep getting incessant Camera connected notifications

Is it listed here in the settings app jimbo?

detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Distorted Video and Web Cam~~

Hi Nina,

There could be a number of factors causing video and web camera display issues so we'll need to get more information. Kindly answer the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to see if the same issue persists?
    • Does it also affect other video hosting websites? We suggest trying other video hosting websites in different browsers to compare their performance.

In most cases, issues with video and web camera display are caused by not installing the latest video drivers for your device. Depending on your device model, you'll need to go to your device manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.
    We suggest that you do that first.

We'll be waiting for your response. Don't hesitate to post back with additional information if necessary.

Dice Vil, Apr 4, 2020
  4. detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam

Delayed picture from built in web cam

I would like to take a picture showing a friend weight loss with my built in web cam. How do I set this up giving me time to back away from the camera?

JerreMills, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam

1. detect a camera taking picture/video or within view of web cam - Similar Threads - detect camera taking

2. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  3. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  4. Web Cam no longer detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Cam no longer detected: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11 and since then my webcam stopped working. My device detects the camera but i get black screen with no output. I am getting the following details under the drivers Device USB\VID_1BCF&PID_0B13&MI_00\6&287431f7&0&0000 requires further...
  5. Web Cam no longer detected

Web Cam no longer detected: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11 and since then my webcam stopped working. My device detects the camera but i get black screen with no output. I am getting the following details under the drivers Device USB\VID_1BCF&PID_0B13&MI_00\6&287431f7&0&0000 requires further...
  6. Web Cam picture blinks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam picture blinks: I use a USB webcam on my Dell Windows10 computer. When I use the camera App once in a while [like every couple of minutes] the the screen blinks and about a third of the bottom of the screen becomes a colored box. This is not a lighting problem because this happens when I am...
  7. video cam camera

video cam camera: i purchsed video cam camera how do i record using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-cam-camera/723415c3-8694-48aa-9691-b299947b24e5
  8. How do I take a picture of me with a web Cam?

How do I take a picture of me with a web Cam?: How do I take a picture of me with a web Cam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/727242f9-7944-4767-80c2-14e7f6b1fe78
  9. no camera/ web cam

in Windows 10 Customization
    no camera/ web cam: Hi All, I have been trying all day to use my camera on my lap top and no go, keeps coming up saying we cant find your camera, I have tried every thing they say to do and still wont work. So annoying....
  10. Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video: My built-in webcam/camera was working fine last week when I used it last. When I went to use it today, it would take pictures but not video which is what I need. Some solutions had to do with finding the camera on the control panel and device manager, but I couldn't find it...