Windows 10: Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?)

Discus and support Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently came across few neat apps for Android phones named usually "Camera Scan to PDF" with minor variations in naming . The purpose of these apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?)

I recently came across few neat apps for Android phones named usually "Camera Scan to PDF" with minor variations in naming .

The purpose of these apps are to detect if you are actually trying to take a photo of a printed document , then no matter what the angle of the camera is it would just select the document and discard the rest of the back ground then apply a distort transform algorithm to it so no matter what iffy angle you took the photo at , the captured document is still plain and flat at the end .

It is jaw dropping but yet with minor set backs , they all insist that the end result is PDF not just an image , I know I can still convert them back to image format but through extra steps , also you can't do it to gallery photos , but just for photos that are made live by cam .

So basically what I am asking is , are there similar apps for PC ? Preferably would they just do it to images already present on hard drive ?

Thanks in advance .

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 7, 2020

2. Change Preferences in Print

How do I change Print Preferences? Sending a document to print, there is no option to choose
    color print. I need to be able to choose if I want just black or color.

The printer is not the problem because:

• The HP Printer will print color if I'm sending from a website or a screen shot.
    • When choosing to copy from the printer's screen, I can choose color.

MartyLisor, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?)

printing preferences

Printing preferences are set. when printing either photos or attachments from outlook these preferences are ignored.

how do I make it so that these settings apply to photos and email attachments as well.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Naomi#1234, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?)

1. Detect Printed Documents in a Photo (Preferably Batch doing it?) - Similar Threads - Detect Printed Documents

2. Printing Preferences in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Preferences in windows 11: After updating my computer to windows 11, l am unable to input account tracking details to enable me to print in my existing environment. The User Authentication/Account Tracking area is greyed out.Printing Preferences-->Basic-->Authentication/Account Tracking...
  3. Print preferences shortcuts locked

Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  4. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  5. Batch Renaming photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch Renaming photos: I have been renaming groups of photps but suddenly its not doing it the same way. What I am doing: 1. Control A to select all photos in the folder 2. Right clicking first photo and selecting “rename” 3. Typing title, i.e. “March 2019” then hitting return In the past,...
  6. Batch document name query?

Batch document name query?: Hello I want to write a batch program that creates a custom variable and compares it to all the names of text documents in a given location and if the names and the variable match, it performs one action and if not another. Does anyone have any idea how this might work?...
  7. color printing of photos and documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color printing of photos and documents: How do you print photos in color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-printing-of-photos-and-documents/bfe02c69-bd48-4664-bee8-ae01c1bf2872
  8. Scanned document put in photos and prints as a photo

Scanned document put in photos and prints as a photo: i have an Epson scan every time I scan a document it goes straight to photos & when I want to print the document it takes forever how do I change so the document goes straight to my documents folder & doesn't take forever to print...
  9. how do i print documents?

how do i print documents?: how do I print documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-documents/0cf3c42c-9747-4bcc-ad0b-eefc0ea2d5ef"
  10. Printing preferences zoomed in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing preferences zoomed in: Hello, can anyone tell me what can cause the printing preferences on this printer to be zoomed in? I have tried uninstalling driver, reinstalling, remove device and it keeps doing it. It's only for this printer. I'm on Windows 10. Thanks, Andy [ATTACH]...