Windows 10: Detection

Discus and support Detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I check the status of a single site, to see if it is safe or not?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abdul H., Jan 6, 2020.

1. Abdul H. Win User

Detection

How can I check the status of a single site, to see if it is safe or not?

:)

Abdul H., Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Detection

Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Detection

1. Detection - Similar Threads - Detection

2. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  3. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  4. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  5. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  6. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  7. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  8. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  9. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  10. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...