Windows 10: Developer License

Discus and support Developer License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! Do I need any developer license to publish my video games for windows platform?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Neron9999, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Neron9999 Win User

Developer License

Hi! Do I need any developer license to publish my video games for windows platform?

:)

Neron9999, Jul 7, 2020
  2. renz496 Win User

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Jul 7, 2020
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

4. Developer License

How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Developer License

1. Developer License - Similar Threads - Developer License

2. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  3. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  4. Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.: Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-developer-license-has-expired-to-continue-to/ed8914d1-0fc8-4e92-b083-e9232d76da94
  5. Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.

Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.: Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-developer-license-has-expired-to-continue-to/ed8914d1-0fc8-4e92-b083-e9232d76da94
  6. "your Developer's License has expired. To continue to use this App, please renew your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your Developer's License has expired. To continue to use this App, please renew your...: whenever I start my pc I get this popup instantly after I type my password, I have no idea what app it is referring too or how to remove this pop up and there is no option to turn it off. other posts have said its linked to Adobe XD, never used never installed so not that,...
  7. "your Developer's License has expired. To continue to use this App, please renew your...

"your Developer's License has expired. To continue to use this App, please renew your...: whenever I start my pc I get this popup instantly after I type my password, I have no idea what app it is referring too or how to remove this pop up and there is no option to turn it off. other posts have said its linked to Adobe XD, never used never installed so not that,...
  8. "your Developer's License has expired. To continue to use this App, please renew your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. When does the Windows 10 License expire on the free Windows 10 development environment hyper-v

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does the Windows 10 License expire on the free Windows 10 development environment hyper-v: The image that I downloaded displays “Windows Expires Soon Messages, although the download page says that it expires on 5/16/21. I just downloaded and installed it yesterday on 4/16/21. Does this happen to anyone else? Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks...
  10. SAP (MiniSAP) Developers - ASE license Mar 2021 -- earn 900 USD a day

SAP (MiniSAP) Developers - ASE license Mar 2021 -- earn 900 USD a day: Hi folks Public Domain for guys using Minisap (7.51 / 7.52 SP02/SP04) editions. Legal and 100% Free provided not used in "Productive environment" -- I.E Home use but you can model and copy for work if you are in the business. Lasts until 31 Mar 2021 -- note this is in...