Windows 10: developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu

Discus and support developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had this problem where WMIProvider host takes up at least 15% cpu. went through the problem and found out that when I enable developer mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by befikerbiresaw, Jan 13, 2020.

1. developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu

I had this problem where WMIProvider host takes up at least 15% cpu. went through the problem and found out that when I enable developer mode WMIProviderhost cpu usage goes through the roof. can anyone help I use visual studio and uwp so help please.

:)

befikerbiresaw, Jan 13, 2020
  2. KBranigan Win User

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Jan 13, 2020
  3. WMI Provider host CPU usage

Hi Andrew,

To help you with your concern of WMI provider host using more than half of the processor power, you may check out the helpful troubleshooting links we have provided you.

Please see the posts of TWP176 and Shivam Kesarwani by clicking the link below:

WMI Provider Host and constant CPU utilisation.

Please see the post of sbm15 by clicking the next link, for further troubleshooting suggestion.

Solved: WMI Provider Host (High CPU Usage and Laptop Overheating) Windows10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 13, 2020
  4. developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu

Andre Da Costa, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu

1. developer mode making wmi provider host use high cpu - Similar Threads - developer mode making

2. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  3. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  4. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WMI Provider host high cpu usage

WMI Provider host high cpu usage: Hello for some reason WMI Provider Host keeps using high cpu usage and I tried multiple solutions and in the event viewer I see thisId = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-OGAGVQA; User = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ClientProcessId = 9564; Component =...
  6. WMI Provider Host using high CPU due to wscript.exe

WMI Provider Host using high CPU due to wscript.exe: Recently my windows 10 is occasionally using high CPU and a process called WMI Provider Host contributes to most of it. I looked up on the internet and check from "Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > WMI-activity > operational" only to see...
  7. WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage: Hey, so I know that this has already been spoken about on this subreddit but I kind of need a more simple explanation to help me figure this out. So as the title says, my WMI Provider Host is using around 15% CPU usage when it should use around 0... Thanks to anyone who ends...
  8. WMI Provider Host using lots of CPU

WMI Provider Host using lots of CPU: Hi, I am using a less than 2 month old Lenovo V110 laptop that is running an AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5 processor, and I have been having problems with a loud fan, and overheating. I checked the task manager, and found out that the WMI Provider Host is using large amounts of CPU...
  9. WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them: WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak...
  10. "WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage: even with the new update "WMI Provider Host" process is consuming high % of the cpu. is there any possibility to resolve this problem?! serached on internet and it's quite common thanks 29842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmi provider host cpu auslastung windows 10