Windows 10: Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

Discus and support Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back-to-back events reveal Microsoft's developer strategy for the next few years. Microsoft has always been a developer-focused company, but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

Read more: Developers, developers, developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but the words remain the same | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 14, 2015

2. Open with changes but icon remains the same

I have already changed always open it with to windows explorer. I am unable to change the default program of such file type. By selecting windows explorer, the app is not changing.
    Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same [​IMG]

SHREYANSH_JHA, May 14, 2015
  3. Open with changes but icon remains the same

Hello,

Please run SFC /SCANNOW command at administrative Command Prompt and see if that helps.

Hope this helps, Good luck Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same :)

Kapil Arya MVP, May 14, 2015
Thema:

Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

1. Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same - Similar Threads - Developers Microsoft tune

2. The bios version remains the same even after updating it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bios version remains the same even after updating it.: I use Asus TUF gaming laptop and was facing issues with the screen like for example : i open a browser and start searching and scrolling when suddenly the cursor jumps to the url box and starts blinking and doesn't stop until i press f5 . And it also extends to the desktop...
  3. The bios version remains the same even after updating it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bios version remains the same even after updating it.: I use Asus TUF gaming laptop and was facing issues with the screen like for example : i open a browser and start searching and scrolling when suddenly the cursor jumps to the url box and starts blinking and doesn't stop until i press f5 . And it also extends to the desktop...
  4. Defender's offline DB size remains mostly the same?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender's offline DB size remains mostly the same?!: Something curious I've noticed, and I wonder if someone from Microsoft could shed more light. Defender's virus database size remains mostly the same over time. It might grow gradually for a while, but then the size drops. Then it resumes growing. The db is composed of...
  5. MICROSOFT WORD LICENSE CHANGE

in Cortana
    MICROSOFT WORD LICENSE CHANGE: Hi I Am Sahil from INDIA. PROBLEM - When i buyed this computer from store the shop the shopkeeper gave me this and skipped many turtorial at starting for me. He signed with the new outlook account for activation of office license. i just mistakely removed that account from...
  6. Word 2003 and Word 2016 installed on same PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2003 and Word 2016 installed on same PC: I have Word 2003 and 2016 both installed on a Windows 10 PC. I used to be able to right click on either one in the task bar and get the appropriate popup context menu. Now when I right click on Word 2003 in the task bar, I get the Word 2016 popup menu. Then if I click on a...
  7. Text size changes even though percentage in Display Settings remains the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size changes even though percentage in Display Settings remains the same: I have a 3840x2160 and text size is set to the recommended 150%. Text size changes on its own to a smaller font - though it still says 150%. Can get it back to "normal" sometimes by toggling the size and doing a reboot. This happened occasionally but, the last couple of...
  8. Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016: have enabled macros in the trust Center. I've had no troubles regarding Excel ; it's only with word 2016. 130914
  9. Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Developer tab missing to create Macros in word 2016: have enabled macros in the trust Center. I've had no troubles regarding Excel ; it's only with word 2016. 130914
  10. Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same: all apps remain same for hours together in this way[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-being-half-installed-in-microsoft-store-and/135bd790-c238-4945-a2ae-e2bbdb00d4c9"