Windows 10: Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

Discus and support Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back-to-back events reveal Microsoft's developer strategy for the next few years. Microsoft has always been a developer-focused company, but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

Read more: Developers, developers, developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but the words remain the same | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 14, 2015

2. Open with changes but icon remains the same

I have already changed always open it with to windows explorer. I am unable to change the default program of such file type. By selecting windows explorer, the app is not changing.
    Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same [​IMG]

SHREYANSH_JHA, May 14, 2015
  3. Open with changes but icon remains the same

Hello,

Please run SFC /SCANNOW command at administrative Command Prompt and see if that helps.

Hope this helps, Good luck Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same :)

Kapil Arya MVP, May 14, 2015
Thema:

Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same

1. Developers: For Microsoft the tune might change but words remain same - Similar Threads - Developers Microsoft tune

2. Text size changes even though percentage in Display Settings remains the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size changes even though percentage in Display Settings remains the same: I have a 3840x2160 and text size is set to the recommended 150%. Text size changes on its own to a smaller font - though it still says 150%. Can get it back to "normal" sometimes by toggling the size and doing a reboot. This happened occasionally but, the last couple of...
  3. Microsoft Word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Word: Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/c9a317b6-3076-4365-b22c-c650c72c6fd9"
  4. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word: Hello, I am a college student suffering from technical issues with Microsoft word. I am trying to open the program, but whenever I do so, I receive an error message with the program filepath and the message "The parameter is incorrect." I would appreciate a response as...
  5. Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same: all apps remain same for hours together in this way[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-being-half-installed-in-microsoft-store-and/135bd790-c238-4945-a2ae-e2bbdb00d4c9"
  6. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word: I would like to have a beep whenever I type a wrong word in Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-word/bebdee2c-a4f2-4d9a-af6c-8e1683425ce9
  7. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word: A recent Microsoft update uninstalled my Word, Excel, Power Point and several other apps. When I go to inst I am asked to pay. How do I fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word: How do I know if I have Microsoft word on my system. I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-word/39de6dca-490c-4278-a5f4-aa7ac3556124
  9. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...
  10. Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft word: Hi I am unable to use Microsoft Word. When I try to open a document an information appears on the screen asking me to accept the update before using Microsoft word. As I have not asked for an update I wonder if the update is genuine. How can stop the repetitive update on...