Windows 10: Development of innovative Software

Discus and support Development of innovative Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgePapadakis1, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Development of innovative Software

My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such Project Management Tools as to enable Project Managers and Construction Companies alike, to tender, plan, organize, execute and eventually monitor financially their Projects in a comprehensive and effective manner.The developed computer software based System bears a unique feature of navigating forth and back in time,

:)

GeorgePapadakis1, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 1, 2022
  3. arqeco Win User
    Can I develop a software for Nokia 1208?

Hello,

I am programmer and would like to develop a very simple software to my Nokia 1208.

This software is going to help me on a time-sensitive processs I have to do every day.

The process is divided on many steps, and each step requires an exact amount of minutes.

So, after started, this software would make a sound on the end of step 1, step 2, etc.

Is it possible to develop a software for Nokia 1208?

Thank you,

Márcio

arqeco, Jul 1, 2022
  4. Development of innovative Software

"How to uninstall Windows Driver Package by Dynastream Innovations, Inc. and Windows Driver Package by Silicon Labs Software."

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to uninstall “Windows Driver Package by Dynastream Innovations, Inc. and Windows Driver Package by Silicon Labs Software." And I will make sure to help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps:

Uninstall, change or repair a program

(Steps are given for Windows 8.1 but applies to Windows 10 as well)

Windows help & learning

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Development of innovative Software

1. Development of innovative Software - Similar Threads - Development innovative Software

2. How is Gaming Software Developed?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How is Gaming Software Developed?: So, you’re a gamer who spends hours upon hours playing your favorite games every week. Your day only feels complete if you’ve managed to snatch away a few minutes to fight your way out of an ambush, learn a new magic skill like developing gaming software, plant a new crop, or...
  3. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  4. Windows 10 Software developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Software developer: Hi There, i contracted an overseas freelance programmer to develop a windows application for me, he has done an excellent job and has delivered everything in the application which i asked for in around 130 hours. How can i be sure that when i install this app it doesn't have...
  5. Error found in a range of software development products

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error found in a range of software development products: I have come across this error testing various features of Tkinter in Pyton 3.7, however, it seems the error comes up in a whole host of software development packages that don't seem to have a direct connection to the Qt. libraries: Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected!...
  6. Software Development

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Software Development: Is somebody interested in forming a team to develop a new program ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-development/78aa33f7-402b-4124-b3ce-d8d845f7b41c"
  7. Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs: [img] [img] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has brought the latest software innovations to the company’s most cutting-edge PCIe Gen4 solid state drive (SSD) series, opening up a new paradigm in SSD performance....
  8. Cybersecurity innovation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cybersecurity innovation: Say you have an idea in cybersecurity, you want to patent it and then license/sell it to some big biz; who would you try to hook up with: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FB, RSA? What would be your top 3 choices and why?...
  9. Rare error 6035 GPO software development

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rare error 6035 GPO software development: Hi People. I install LAPS on Domain network with one DC. Client computer are Windows 10. After gpo remote Software Installation at the client I see ERRO 6035 "The Software Installation extension has postponed processing until the next active synchronous application". I was...
  10. Remove Windows Software Development Kit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Software Development Kit?: Win 10. Found SDK, which occupies 2.46 G. I did not install it; maybe it came with some utility. Or is it a part of Windows 10 which must be there? I don't intend to develop any software for a while, so if it isn't needed for the system I'll get rid of it. 27261