Windows 10: "Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs"

Discus and support "Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the above message every minute on my HP Revolve 810 which does not hace a CD/DVD. I cant retrieve data on my flash drive or save on it. What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donald HAAmoko, Jul 9, 2018.

1. "Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs"

I get the above message every minute on my HP Revolve 810 which does not hace a CD/DVD. I cant retrieve data on my flash drive or save on it. What is the problem

:)

Donald HAAmoko, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

XP accesses/searches CD/DVD Drive

Not really anyway to stop it that I know of. Just remember to eject your CD/DVD. Oh, and Windows isn't the only OS that does this. All of them do. The OS can't list it in the file manager if it doesn't read it.

Wile E, Jul 9, 2018
  3. danicolaj Win User
    Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

Hi,

I downloaded gpu-z - I can run it as administrator, it works great.

Thing is, I need it to be running from a user account to monitor what happens in a given user situation.

But even if I Run as Administrator I get this error message:
    Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

do you know why and a way around this?

thanks,
    dani

danicolaj, Jul 9, 2018
  4. "Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs"

Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

"Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs"

1. "Device Access Manager has denied access to CD/DVDs" - Similar Threads - Device Access Manager

2. Credentials Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials Manager Access Denied: Hi All,I am having issues with the Credentials manager. Non of my passwords are saving and it affecting my ability to use certain apps like Adobe Creative Cloud. I can't open the Credentials manager at all even though I have full access to the file. Keep getting the same...
  3. Credentials Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credentials Manager Access Denied: Hi All,I am having issues with the Credentials manager. Non of my passwords are saving and it affecting my ability to use certain apps like Adobe Creative Cloud. I can't open the Credentials manager at all even though I have full access to the file. Keep getting the same...
  4. Denied access to 'Device Manager' in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denied access to 'Device Manager' in Windows 11: I tried opening Device Manager today and it gave me an error saying, "This app has been blocked for your protection." Please help me resolve this issue. I never faced it before....
  5. Denied access to 'Device Manager' in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Denied access to 'Device Manager' in Windows 11: I tried opening Device Manager today and it gave me an error saying, "This app has been blocked for your protection." Please help me resolve this issue. I never faced it before....
  6. Task Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Access Denied: Hello Community, I recently wanted to terminate end a task a task that keeps crashing my PC. As i click *End Task* it shows up 'Access Denied'. How can i fix this? sorry if its low detailed, if you need more info just reply...
  7. Task Manager 'access denied'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager 'access denied': When is go to task manager as an administrator and try to change the priority of a game i get the message 'access denied ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-access-denied/472e548c-c469-4a62-8771-d44284bbd8b0
  8. TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED": Hello there i was installing a new software call music maker 2017 steam edition on my pc so i opened all good for this point but it started to crash and after that i decided well maybe is a bugg i would turn off my pc . i turn off the pc i started as normal but this...
  9. Device Manager Access Denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Manager Access Denied.: I restarted my computer and now when I open device manager it says "This App has been blocked for your protection". I am using an admin account. Whenever I try to get windows updates I get an access denied error as well....
  10. Access to device manager denied.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to device manager denied.: I have a LaserJet Pro MFP M426FDW (new) and HP ENVY Desktop – 750 (year old). I first tried to install the printer from supplied install cd. It came back with an error, took to long to install, stopping installed. In addition, I download the install software for the printer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device access manager has denied