Windows 10: device and drivers

Discus and support device and drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after updating of latest windows 10 my headphones are not detecting so i roll back the audio driver and restart it work but after i shut down and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YukeshDcruze, Oct 30, 2020.

1. device and drivers

after updating of latest windows 10 my headphones are not detecting so i roll back the audio driver and restart it work but after i shut down and open after sometimes again problem occurs not detecting again have do the process so annoying pls help with this issues

:)

YukeshDcruze, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

device and drivers

1. device and drivers - Similar Threads - device drivers

2. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  3. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  4. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  5. how to audio driver installed in my device

how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  6. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  9. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. No microphone driver installed or present in my device

No microphone driver installed or present in my device: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...