Windows 10: Device Camera not found

Discus and support Device Camera not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bijkur, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Bijkur Win User

Device Camera not found

Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera listed. Checked the Privacy area and ensured that Camera is on. Searched for Camera in hidden icons and didn't find it there. Does anybody have a similar problem? And a solution?

:)

Bijkur, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

MSI, windows 10 camera can not be found to take pictures

Hello,

Let's check what's causing you this concern when trying to use your camera. To better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried the suggested action provided from previous posts on this thread?
    • Can you able to access camera if you are using Skype?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Imaging device not found and my web camera is not working

Hello Gandhi,

Imaging device is device driver responsible for using your camera on your laptop. Suggest you to download the latest available drivers from your manufacturer website to use your camera.

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Further if the issue persist you can run hardware and Device troubleshooter and if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next" button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    You can also refer the article below to update drivers and check if it helps

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Get back to us with the status of the issue for further help.

Darshan J, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Device Camera not found

Boot Device not found

Hi Alan,

Corrupted system files or it boot to a different hard drive that it why you received the message Boot Device no found. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to perform automatic repair:

• Force turn off your computer/device 3 times until you reach the Automatic Repair environment.
    • On the list of options under Advance options, choose Start-up Repair and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Device Camera not found

1. Device Camera not found - Similar Threads - Device Camera found

2. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  3. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  4. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  5. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  6. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER: Am unable to find Camera in Device manager...and i cant even use my camera here am sharing the screen shots of the issue mentioned...Please help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-in-device-manager/7dc42636-382f-4434-a694-1b5f421756f5
  7. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

Camera NO DEVICE FOUND: Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-no-device-found/3eb6afe8-7f2d-46ec-ae38-e833c6769fe2
  8. Camera not found in device mamager

Camera not found in device mamager: Hello I am now beyond frustrated & hope someone can hep. Within the last month my camera suddenly could not be found. I have done every update/ troubleshoot. Cannot uninstall/ reinstall from device manager or system as not highlighted. Tried installing hardware but says...
  9. Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found: When I try to access omegle it saying Error with the camera: Requested device not found I tried all method like adobe update or different internet sources https://www.omeglesites.net/2019/08/solve-omegle-error-with-camera-requested-device-not-found.html...
  10. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...