Windows 10: Device can not start: Error Code 10?

Discus and support Device can not start: Error Code 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was gambling on my PC and when it disconnected from the Internet. In the Device Manager my adapter says: Device can not start(Code 10)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KryptonDB, Jun 27, 2020.

1. KryptonDB Win User

Device can not start: Error Code 10?

I was gambling on my PC and when it disconnected from the Internet. In the Device Manager my adapter says: Device can not start(Code 10)

:)

KryptonDB, Jun 27, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 6, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Device can not start: Error Code 10? - Similar Threads - Device start Error

2. Bluetooth HID device cannot start, error code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth HID device cannot start, error code 10: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  3. Bluetooth HID device cannot start, error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth HID device cannot start, error code 10: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  4. "Device had a problem starting" - Error Code 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Device had a problem starting" - Error Code 10.: [ATTACH] Hello. I've been using a USB microphone (Samson Go Mic) for a few months now, but for some odd reason Windows decided to put out an error today. Examining the entries in device manager, the status was as follows:...
  5. Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10): I was trying to figure out why only one of my idevices was showing my on my computer. I checked device manager and under portable devices I see Apple iPhone. Then when I plug in my iPad it shows up under USB devices as Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and it has a...
  6. Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10): I was trying to figure out why only one of my idevices was showing my on my computer. I checked device manager and under portable devices I see Apple iPhone. Then when I plug in my iPad it shows up under USB devices as Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and it has a...
  7. this device cannot start (code 10)

this device cannot start (code 10): I have tried lots of repair advices without resolving the problem! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-device-cannot-start-code-10/142326f7-1a73-4c35-9fd3-984700c81ded
  8. Bluetooth and Wifi devices can not start.(code 10)

Bluetooth and Wifi devices can not start.(code 10): Hi, I leave my laptop turned on running on battery in the morning connected to internet so it can download updates. when i return at night, i turn the laptop on and got BIOS message that my battery is run out, so i plug the power on. When i finally enter the desktop i noticed...
  9. This device cannot start (code 10)

This device cannot start (code 10): Hello someone please help me cause i am officially losing my mind. my setup is a MSI GS65 Stealth Thin. It all started when i was going to install adobe Photoshop. it couldn't install because something was running so i restarted and everything was fine. but i had to...
  10. Error code 10 (This device cannot start)

Error code 10 (This device cannot start): Hello, I have been trying to fix this error for the past few hours with no luck. Having this error with my ADATA UV150 32GB USB flash drive. The laptop I am using is Lenovo ideapad 100S (14). The things I have tried: obviously restarting the pc; switching between all...