Windows 10: Device compromised

Discus and support Device compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer had malware implemented into the system. I reset it. However, I still am finding remnants of my files wanting to forward to a printer that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnMatt, May 12, 2022.

1. AnnMatt Win User

Device compromised

My computer had malware implemented into the system. I reset it. However, I still am finding remnants of my files wanting to forward to a printer that I never owned. Why didn't this clear through the reset? How can I delete this? The printer isn't showing up in my devices.

:)

AnnMatt, May 12, 2022

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, May 12, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 12, 2022
  4. Device compromised

Is My Privacy Being Compromised?

Your privacy is not being compromised. By the way -- your clothes dryer jammed and you need to go to take a look a it. Be careful as you head up the stairs because you dog peed on the 3rd step. *Nerd

The Pool Man, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Device compromised

1. Device compromised - Similar Threads - Device compromised

2. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  3. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  4. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  6. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  7. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  8. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  9. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  10. UEFI malware in all my devices- Could it originate from a compromised router?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UEFI malware in all my devices- Could it originate from a compromised router?: Hey, So first of all, as you know, UEFI malwares are stubborn, and often are not removable. I am quite sure that what I have, is a coin miner: typical symptoms of 100 CPU, warm computer, RAM space is really small available RAM. and also, over time, some foreigner is...