Windows 10: Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook

Discus and support Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by egerton2, Jun 28, 2022.

1. egerton2 Win User

Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook

:)

egerton2, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

No audio device install in sound panel after windows 10 update on my Asus T100TA notebook.

Hi Joetime12,

It's possible that this is due to a corrupted or incompatible device drivers. As initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you run the following troubleshooters and see if it helps.

The above troubleshooters can automatically identify and fix any underlying factors that's causing the issue. Just click the above links and follow the prompt to start troubleshooting your device.

For any results, kindly update this thread.

Rey Bel1, Jun 28, 2022
  3. JamieF86 Win User
    Asus X102BA No Sound

Hi all,

If anyone can help that would be great,

I have been through other posts about people losing sounds on their notebooks, laptops etc and have done steps people suggested to fix, downloaded the drivers even factory resetting the notebook, I can still not get the volume to work on the device, it constantly
    says not plugged in but its an internal device so how can that be cant get sound with earphone either, how ever I do get sound when connected to a tv via HDMI cable and can control the volume, just can not do it while in normal use. can this be software issue
    after going through all the steps I have done.

any help would be appreciated

JamieF86, Jun 28, 2022
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook - Similar Threads - Device connect sound

2. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous device connect and disconnect: My computer is trying to do a device connect/disconnect every few seconds. There are no problems on the device driver. I have updated the management engine software and the graphics driver. I have managed to stop the chiming, but the screen flickers. the event viewer is...
  3. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous device connect and disconnect: My computer is trying to do a device connect/disconnect every few seconds. There are no problems on the device driver. I have updated the management engine software and the graphics driver. I have managed to stop the chiming, but the screen flickers. the event viewer is...
  4. Continuous device connect and disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook: Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-connect-sound-playing-continually-asus/647de5ef-d9e5-4f8c-abe7-23c42ba121d8
  6. Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook

Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook: Device connect sound playing continually Asus notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-connect-sound-playing-continually-asus/647de5ef-d9e5-4f8c-abe7-23c42ba121d8
  7. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  8. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects: Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows. Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects. Looked through control panel sounds,...
  9. asus vivo notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asus vivo notebook: it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057 any advice? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivo-notebook/b84e8aeb-2dbc-4209-ac62-80e676cce6f0
  10. Problem with sound on Notebook ASUS X74SLseries

Problem with sound on Notebook ASUS X74SLseries: On my notebook ASUS X74SLseries a have OS Windows 10 Enterprice. I use Realtek High Definition Audio driver. I tried different versions of this driver, but all produced the cracking of the sound. The actual version I use is shown in the picture below. When I used windows 7,...