Windows 10: device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

Discus and support device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anne_844, Jul 3, 2022.

1. anne_844 Win User

device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker was.anyway a friend helped me and it turned out i could find it in my microsoft account.but today AGAIN after a windows update i get the same bitlocker screen again.so this time i was not so devestated as last time since i knew i could find it in my ms account.BUT if i go to devices or fllow any link that points there like:https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyit says:"You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your Microsoft

:)

anne_844, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Leaner_ Win User
    How to define [Device] - [BitLocker recovery key] pair

I want to delete not-associated-with-any-pc BitLocker recovery key. Device name in 'About' and that shown on the listing page for BitLocker recovery key seems to be different. Windows installed date in 'About' and registered date for BitLocker seems to
    be different, too. As my desktop devices experienced reinstall at problem before, it is uncertain which device listed are actually in use. If a bootable USB could be counted, I wish know how to identify them, too. Thank you very much.

Leaner_, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Amr_033 Win User

device disappeared

my device disappeared from my microsoft account and I can't access my device because it ask my to enter bitlocker key

how I supposed to get the bitlocker key now ???!!!!

my device is locked and the only way to unlock it is through my microsoft account

SO WHY DID MICROSOFT DELETED MY DEVICE ?!!!

Amr_033, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

1. device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key - Similar Threads - device disappeared devices

2. when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key: when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-look-at-devices-in-my-account-to-find/8a1b3139-6652-4e7c-b194-1cb1b857875a
  3. when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key: when i look at devices in my account to find bitlocker key, device is inactive. how to find key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-look-at-devices-in-my-account-to-find/8a1b3139-6652-4e7c-b194-1cb1b857875a
  4. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account: I am trying to find a bitlocker key for a second device that is connected to my account. I have done it once for one device, but can't find an option to enter the recovery key ID for the second device. I've included the screen shot, I am wanting a bitlocker key for the...
  5. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account: I am trying to find a bitlocker key for a second device that is connected to my account. I have done it once for one device, but can't find an option to enter the recovery key ID for the second device. I've included the screen shot, I am wanting a bitlocker key for the...
  6. Find a bitlocker key for another device on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key: so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker was.anyway a friend helped me and it turned out i could find it in my microsoft account.but today AGAIN after a windows update i...
  8. device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key: so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker was.anyway a friend helped me and it turned out i could find it in my microsoft account.but today AGAIN after a windows update i...
  9. Cant find the Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant find the Bitlocker key: I was trying to install the new drivers on my Dell xps 15 9570 (i9, 1tb, 32RAM etc) and It asked me to restart the PC and I did so, but I forgot that the other drivers were installing and when it tried to boot back up it went into boot loop. I tried almost all the methods,...
  10. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...