Windows 10: DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

Discus and support DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I removed my device by the safely remove the device, & still get the disconnect-connect sounds, I do not want to take the computer apart or have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ROBERTSCHROEDER4, May 28, 2019.

1. DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

I removed my device by the safely remove the device, & still get the disconnect-connect sounds, I do not want to take the computer apart or have someone look @ it to say it cost? I guess I can always wile not using it put it in sleep mode?

Bob

Thanks & God bless

:)

ROBERTSCHROEDER4, May 28, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 28, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 28, 2019
  4. larrymcg Win User

DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

Device Connect/Disconnect Sounds Happens Sporadically

Win 10 v1709 64-bit. From time to time the PC speakers will emit one or more device connect and/or disconnect sounds. Sometimes it will also do this when I plug an iPhone charger into an electrical outlet in the same room but separate from the one the PC is plugged into. This just started happening in the last few weeks.

No relevant events are logged in the event log. The device manager does not show any devices with issues. There are no notifications.

I see no impact of any of this other than the sounds which make me wonder what is going on.

Any suggestions about how to find out what is going on?

-- Larry

larrymcg, May 28, 2019
Thema:

DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

1. DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS - Similar Threads - DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT

2. Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze: The problem: Random device disconnected and reconnect sound like when you plugin a USB drive. Also a brief 1-3s computer freeze where the display is frozen and cursor is stuck. It happens entirely randomly/sporadically but lately it is happened much more frequently, sometimes...
  3. Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze: The problem: Random device disconnected and reconnect sound like when you plugin a USB drive. Also a brief 1-3s computer freeze where the display is frozen and cursor is stuck. It happens entirely randomly/sporadically but lately it is happened much more frequently, sometimes...
  4. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  5. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  6. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Connect / Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect Sound: Help! The "Connect" and "Disconnect" sounds are constantly activating. Very annoying. I went to the sound device manager and it does not give me the ability to "turn off". Also...a separate Community Thread offered some "Troubleshooting" tips however those did not...
  8. No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices

No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices: There's no sound when I connect and disconnect USB devices. The sounds used to work until one or two weeks ago. I am not sure if the other event sounds work or not, but I can use media players without issues. If I check the Sounds tab under Settings, I can see the event...
  9. No Sound from Device Connect/Disconnect,etc Events

No Sound from Device Connect/Disconnect,etc Events: So I just installed Windows 10 and been trying to get the right drivers on my gear. Everything was fine until after I installed a ASIO audio driver for a mixer. Now I don't have any Event Sounds when I plug or unplug devices. Tried uninstalling the ASIO drivers and...
  10. Device Connect/Disconnect Sounds Happens Sporadically

Device Connect/Disconnect Sounds Happens Sporadically: Win 10 v1709 64-bit. From time to time the PC speakers will emit one or more device connect and/or disconnect sounds. Sometimes it will also do this when I plug an iPhone charger into an electrical outlet in the same room but separate from the one the PC is plugged into. This...