Windows 10: Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why

Discus and support Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why. I did a windows reinstall and it is still occurring. Very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MDDave, Dec 6, 2020.

1. MDDave Win User

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why. I did a windows reinstall and it is still occurring. Very annoying.

:)

MDDave, Dec 6, 2020
  2. SirChick Win User

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

SirChick, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

In the lower right taskbar, right click on the speaker icon and select "Sounds":

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds.  No pop ups.  No indicators of why [​IMG]

That will pull up this:

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds.  No pop ups.  No indicators of why [​IMG]

Scroll to "Device Disconnect"

Then "Windows Hardware Remove" will be shown under the word "Sounds:"

Just click the scroll down arrow and select "none" for the Hardware Remove sound.

This is a work-around until you figure out what is causing it.

Look in your "Reliability Monitor" also for problems that point to your circumstances.

EyeInTheSky, Dec 6, 2020
  4. SirChick Win User

Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

This is what i got:

So thats the culprit but i don't know what that is ?

SirChick, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why - Similar Threads - Device Disconnect sound

2. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  3. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  4. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant disconnecting sound every second

Constant disconnecting sound every second: So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting...
  6. A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A black window pops up every 30 seconds with an address: I keep getting a window that appears every 10 to 45 seconds with the address of C:\Windows\Microsoft\net\framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe. What is this and how do I get rid of it?...
  7. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  8. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  9. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  10. AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so

AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so: Since installing Windows 10 I've been bothered by "Device Disconnected" sounds about every 10 seconds or so. I just turned off the sound until I could investigate further. I found that the AES2501B fingerprint reader device is the culprit as disabling it stopped the...