Windows 10: Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

Discus and support Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed a Bros Trend Wireless Dual Band WiFi USB 3.0 Adapter AC1200 Version No: V2 Model No: AC3 It worked when I first installed it. the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A M Klapheck, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

I installed a

Bros Trend Wireless Dual Band WiFi USB 3.0 Adapter AC1200
    Version No: V2
    Model No: AC3

It worked when I first installed it.

the next day it was not working

In Device Driver it gave a Code 52 error

I tried updating driver in device driver and windows update and I have the latest version.

What do I need to do to use my new WiFi Adapter?

More info:

Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... 3b60b7c9-f24f-42b6-bb7d-ad26f5119518?upload=true.png

Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... 948abdfd-6d39-4cbf-94fc-3fb3beb3fbb3?upload=true.png Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... 9b02ed8b-817a-4d38-91a8-1bfbe6da103a?upload=true.png Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... fd3c03b6-5d4f-4b82-b106-810bf535a65c?upload=true.png

:)

A M Klapheck, Oct 30, 2020
  2. DIA
    Dia Win User

Error Message: The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52".

Today is the second time my PC (Windows 7 OS) blinked out and I got the blue screen warning me that an error had occurred. When I ran a diagnostic, the report claimed that "The device, ATITool Driver, is reporting "52"." I opened the Device Mgr. and clicked on ATITool but the program didn't give me the option of updating the driver. It shows the warning/error message: "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

How do I fix this, please?

3. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. (Code 52)

I'm having help with my wireless driver: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious
    software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

ASUS X402CA

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adaptor

Adonis Biju, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. (Code 52)

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The driver may be unsigned or corrupted.

Go to the device manufacturer’s Web site and download and install the latest appropriate driver for the device.

Please try to un-install and install latest driver and check if it helps

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +
      X, click on Device Manager.

• In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then double-tap or double-click the device name.

• Click the Driver tab, tap or click
      Uninstall, Download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

1. Device Driver Error - Device not started - Windows cannot verify the digital signature for... - Similar Threads - Device Driver Error

2. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  3. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  4. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52

Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52: Hi, We got the driver signed from hardware dashboard and the certification status is green mark. When we install the signed files on Windows 7 x64 with SP1, the Device Manager shows it cannot verify the digital signature. The OS has installed security update KB3033929 but it...
  6. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device, error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device, error...: I get this error after my keyboard broken and install some driver to fix my keyboard . . . but after i do, i got error code 52 for my monitors, bluetooth, and DVD/CD Rom Drivers. My windows is Windows 10 Home . . . . I've been looking for various ways to solve it until I...
  7. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device, error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device, error...: I get this error after my keyboard broken and install some driver to fix my keyboard . . . but after i do, i got error code 52 for my monitors, bluetooth, and DVD/CD Rom Drivers. My windows is Windows 10 Home . . . . I've been looking for various ways to solve it until I...
  8. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device, error...

9. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe: I recently made a ticket for an issue i had with updating and one of the solution was as follows: "Navigate to below folders and delete all the content of below folders This will remove all pending updates and will refresh the update cache, removing all update history and...
  10. Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature: [ATTACH]When a hardware or software is installed and does not come with a digitally […] This article Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...