Windows 10: Device Driver in Multiple Places

Discus and support Device Driver in Multiple Places in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is there an enabled driver for my USB mic (build into my webcam) in multiple places in the Device Manager? Audio Inputs and Outputs Sound Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffL, Oct 15, 2016.

1. JeffL Win User

Device Driver in Multiple Places

Why is there an enabled driver for my USB mic (build into my webcam) in multiple places in the Device Manager?

Audio Inputs and Outputs
    Sound Video and Game Controllers
    USB Controllers

:)

JeffL, Oct 15, 2016

2. upgrade to win 10 - fail to install despite fixes being applied

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

For the computer to recognize multiple screen or monitor, you need to update all device drivers including display driver from Device Manager. Once this is done you need to restart the computer for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Nokia vs. Samsung

I wouldn't say that poll is very accurate though as it's possible to place Multiple Votes for a Device

foxmeister---01, Oct 15, 2016
Thema:

Device Driver in Multiple Places

1. Device Driver in Multiple Places - Similar Threads - Device Driver Multiple

2. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  3. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  4. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  5. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple devices without drivers: I have 3 PCI devices, a SM Bus controller, and an unknown device all without drivers and I am unable to find them through the prompts. I am hoping one of these is the issue behind my AIO being not detected. Also I went through and updated my mobo drivers and that did not...
  6. Multiple devices without drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Multiple devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple devices: My issue is that I have multiple devices on my Microsoft account for my children and so on but, I dont know how to stop all my data from being shared on their laptop devices. Its got to the stage where their laptops have no space left. I'm so stuck and really need help...
  8. Computer freezing at multiple places

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing at multiple places: My HP notebook freezes at the lock screen and sometimes I can get past it but then my computer freezes at the desktop and I can't launch anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezing-at-multiple-places/c30df0ca-5b35-46c1-9218-9be6d9ed28d7
  9. Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Including drivers for multiple devices into a master image: Hello everyone,I am looking for a way to put a bunch of drivers for multiple laptops and desktops, to automatically them after being imaged from a universal image I'm building with Windows 10 1809. Does anyone have any recommendations on how this can be completed? 124748
  10. Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD caused by "Thread Stuck in Device Driver": The bluescreens are really random and like to happen out of no where. I could be playing League or Blade and Soul and it when it happens. I usually always have chrome open in the background watching something. Some days PC would boot up and I would have to restart because...