Windows 10: device driver troubleshoot

Discus and support device driver troubleshoot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have faulty graphics in Windows 10 display screens on my PC - not a black or blue screen, they have icons but not text. As I can't read the screens,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fre#ah, Jan 21, 2021.

1. fre#ah Win User

device driver troubleshoot

I have faulty graphics in Windows 10 display screens on my PC - not a black or blue screen, they have icons but not text. As I can't read the screens, I am unable to troubleshoot or fix the drivers. Nor can I roll back, reboot, etc. Could I fix this from another computer or tablet?

:)

fre#ah, Jan 21, 2021

2. PnP device audio driver don't install

Hi Matheus,

To better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you receive any error message when you install the driver?
    • Have you tried checking the updated driver in the manufacturer's website?
    In the meantime, we suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 21, 2021
  4. device driver troubleshoot

base system device driver not found

Hello,

Code 28 error indicates that the drivers for this device are not installed. I would suggest you to try the methods provided below and check if they help in resolving the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter automatically detect and fix issue with your hardware and devices. To run this troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update the driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find the device that you want to update, and double-click the device name.
    • Click Driver tab.
    • Click Update Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

device driver troubleshoot

1. device driver troubleshoot - Similar Threads - device driver troubleshoot

2. Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter: I recently had a problem which was the live kernel event with codes 1a8 and 1b8 saying hardware error so when i troubleshooted with hardware and devices troubleshooter it says me to restart to finish installing drivers and updates. Like whenever i run the troubleshooter it...
  3. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter: YES, i made a significant hardwere change recentlyThe Windows 10 was the Pro edition in the old system see P.S. note"See other devices linked to your Microsoft account" shows a older system, i dooon't use it anymore tooThis is a new installation of Windows 10 Pro, therefore i...
  4. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter: YES, i made a significant hardwere change recentlyThe Windows 10 was the Pro edition in the old system see P.S. note"See other devices linked to your Microsoft account" shows a older system, i dooon't use it anymore tooThis is a new installation of Windows 10 Pro, therefore i...
  5. Activation Troubleshoot: Can't see my device in the troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter: On both my desktop pc and laptop when accessing Troubleshooter History the title Hardware and Devices troubleshooter are in blue hyperlink and 'Could not be run on 03/07/2020 Critical troubleshooter' appear in red. When I click on the link I get...
  7. Troubleshooting BSODs with Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting BSODs with Driver Verifier: Hello, I've been having all sorts for BSODs in the past few months. Not a while ago I went deep into finding out the root cause of those. I stress tested my CPU, GPU, PSU and RAM and found no errors, so I moved on to Windows' verifier. I ran the tool with all sorts of test,...
  8. <NoCamerasAreAttached> No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    <NoCamerasAreAttached> No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices: So essentially any time I try and open my camera app or use the webcam in browsers, the error<NoCamerasAreAttached> is displayed Based on aid from different websites and forums I have already attempted the following to no avail: 1. Restarted my laptop 2. Installed any...
  9. Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections: I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems. The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2...
  10. Questions about driver troubleshooting.

Questions about driver troubleshooting.: If I were to say that I accidentally uninstalled one of my "PCI-to-PCI Bridge" drivers, would Windows be able to re-install them? This question is asked just in case something like this happened in the future. [img] Any input would appreciated. 23020