Windows 10: Device driver

Discus and support Device driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Health Report: Device driver (1 recommendation) How do i find the recommedation? I think it is associated with RealTek. I use 5271HL Intel(R)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by plm1225, Dec 7, 2018.

1. plm1225 Win User

Device driver

Health Report:

Device driver (1 recommendation)

How do i find the recommedation?

I think it is associated with RealTek.

I use 5271HL Intel(R) Audio not RealTek.

:)

plm1225, Dec 7, 2018
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Device driver

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Device driver

1. Device driver - Similar Threads - Device driver

2. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  3. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  4. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error: Hi Guys,My Windows 10 PC rebooted occasionally in the past few days. Here is the .dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbIvRlP-qtzTUym5CbmDdgYLfPLaxb10/view?usp=drive_link.Grateful for your kind advice.Cheers JIA...
  5. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error: Hi Guys,My Windows 10 PC rebooted occasionally in the past few days. Here is the .dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbIvRlP-qtzTUym5CbmDdgYLfPLaxb10/view?usp=drive_link.Grateful for your kind advice.Cheers JIA...
  6. Bugcheck Analysis: 0000000000000010, Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  8. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  9. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...

where can I download drivers for the mthstech Blu-ray device. My win 10 recognizes the...: I need to download drivers for the MTHSTECH Blu-ray player. My win 10 computer recognizes the player in this pc but will not recognize any disk Blu-ray or dvd. Please advise!...